Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I'm applying for a job at your dealership. It's a position that you are most probably not familiar with, but nonetheless I will share with you my specialties and expertise. What I have done and could do for you are as follows:

1. Make sure customers are entertained. (Decrease perceptive "wait time", therefore increase CSI- repurchases and customer retention)
2. Talk and explain to customers about proper vehicle maintenance. (Call to action towards additional RO's and service up-sells)
3. Inform customers about additional services that otherwise might go unoticed. (Invite people to use the body shop (if aplicable, detailing services, or paint/scratch/dent removal)
4. Perform vehicle walk-arounds and new-model introductions. (Call to action to test drive vehicle while waiting- Time perception decrease and additional unplaned sales)
5. Remind them of bird-dog programs. (if applicable, as a motivation to refer your dealership to family/friends for service/sales)
6. Explain the value of extended warranties and other F&I components. (increase out-of-purchase sales of financial and insurance products)
7. Remind them of your dealerships' message and value proposition. (Increase brand and customer loyalty in conjunction with re-purchases)
8. Alert them of sales events and parts specials. (Motivates unplanned purchases)
9. Prevent competitors from entering your showroom floor and spreading THEIR message at YOUR cost, and ONLY allow the manufacturer's or dealerships' advertisements to be showcased. (No explanation necessary)
10. Remove constant reminders of the faulty economy and violent/ unpleasant /vulgar/ unsatisfying daytime televisison. (Who needs that?)

If I could do all of the above, and do it everyday without interruption, 5-6 times per hour, bell-to-bell, to everyone within your premises whether in waiting rooms or showrooms, would you see value in this position that I am applying for? If so, please call me (904-567-1321), I'm looking to take on that responsibility and contribute to your success.

Sincerely,

Andre Schnabl
Automotive Broadcasting Network
904-567-1321
Aschnabl@abnetwork.com

Tags: advertisement, competitors, customers, demonstration, department, develop, effective, efficient, entertainment, exciting, More…f&i, fast, goals, hire, impression, increase, information, innovation, interesting, job, marketing, network, problem, product, sales, satellite, service, solution, target, television, turn-key, unique, upsell, value

Views: 33

Reply to This

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service