Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
I am looking to hear your thoughts about brining dealerships and their inventory onto mobile phones.

1) “Hype or a necessity?” - Do you think dealerships should adopt a mobile marketing strategy and showcase their inventory on mobile phones? If so why?

2) Given the capabilities of a mobile phone (GPS, messaging, etc), how do you see mobile phone serving buyers and sellers?

3) If you were looking to adopt a mobile marketing solution, what would be your decision factors (cost, time, ROI, # leads etc.)?

4) What lessons have you learned from having a web site and how do you see these lessons apply to a mobile web site?

Thanks,

Shuki

Tags: gps, marketing, mobile, sms, startegy

Views: 217

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Cool talk show. I wasn't able to find any previous content with Shuki and gang and would love to hear their insights. Paste a link if you can find one. No worries spending all day looking if you don't have one handy. I can look again when I get a chance.

Pulling another all-nighter on the database - never ending ;-)
Catch ya later....
David.
Thanks David
One very cool aspect to consider is texting prospects when incentives and rebates change for the vehicle(s) they are interested in. This could be done manually or automated.
Yeah, sounds good, but. Like Shuki pointed out earlier in the thread, it's super risky and bad business to send unsolicited texts. Consider how much it may "cost" somebody to get a text if they don't have the right "plan."

I totally agree, SMS is a super cool tool and has been adopted at alarming rates. But, without a pro like Shuki on your side, it may be more trouble than it's worth?

My two cents
David Book
http://www.mygoaltracking.net
Thank you David! I truly appreciate the compliment
OneCommand has your Mobile Marketing solution - Learn more - TEXT- ONE To 48696 or see my Mobile Site @ TEXT waynec TO 48696

Thanks
Wayne Clark
OneCommand

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service