Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!
After interviewing several web providers and being consistantly bombarded with new and upcoming designers/providers. I would like to hear from as many in the business as possible on whom you would most likely choose if you could only have one full service site and most importantly, Why?

As we are all aware, there will always be the next, latest, greatest thing. In the past 6 months I have interviewed, Reynolds, BZ, TK, Dealer.com, Chrome and others. All of whom have the best of the best. Here's our chance to hear from our peers whom and a particular company or group may really be one of the many to consider.

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This ADM Discussion

Give me one SuperStar website and the marketing $$s that the other dealer will spend on those other sites and I will put my money on the single site honestly... and you know I respect you a ton, so just making the readers think too so they don't get too brainwashed! :)
Thank you very much! That's a lot of information to decifer. As for the Reynolds statement. I can't say much for the rest but Reynolds is becoming much more difficult to get any assistance. I would'nt be suprised if there support is moved to India in the near future. Just my opinion but I'm considering using them at the most basic level until the end of our contracts. Then we'll see how things are going.

I don't mind Flash as long as it isn't your entire page. Hence dealerskins. A 28k line takes forever to load. Not that there are that many 28k lines left, but you still need to be aware of your speeds as well as your visibility. According to Google Ad reps they now classifying Flash oriented sites. Time will tell.

Since removing the Reynolds app from our site and going with interactive version our numbers increased astronomical. Not hard to do when we used to receive 2 to 3 per month. We get 50 to 70 per month since the change and are closing in the 20% range. TK and Carthink sites include the interactive applications.

Again thanks to all and we look for more all the time.
There are many ways you can use online advertising to drive increased volumes of "self-generated" leads... Just remember this, learning how to become a good angler and eating fresh, wild-caught fish (your own leads) is a heck of a lot better than buying week-old farm raised and slaughtered fish (3rd party leads) at a Safeway Supermarket (lead provider)... IT may not be for everyone, but those of us who have done will never go back to being totally reliant on lead providers. Click on the image below to learn more:

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. BDC or Virtual BDC

Posted by Peter Stratton on February 26, 2020

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service