Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Replies to This ADM Discussion

...87% of them DO use the Internet. The bulk of the remaining 13% will SOON use the Internet because they'll be hearing of the great car shopping their Honda-buying neighbor is getting! :)
As a national average, I would assume that this statistic would be relatively accurate as far as Chevy owners are concerned. The issue that I am facing right now with our dealer group is that this number is more than likely considerably higher in the rural communities that we sell to. Many of the people that we work with claim to not even own a computer, and those that do, can only get dial-up access because cable broadband is not offered. So, from where I sit, my Chevy owners are probably at a 25-30% level of non-Internet use!!! It makes it hard to get email CSI surveys returned when no one uses a damn computer!
Hi Amanda,

Just a thought - quality sometimes trumps quantity! The "conversion" rate for the remaining 75% that are visiting your virtual showroom on the WWW vs. your real world dealership on auto row still represent a better R.O.I. for the cost, time and effort that it takes to reach them via the web or email.

Hang in there and be ready for when the rest of your car buying community catches up by establishing your Internet presence to DOMINATE your relevant local search and let the momentum carry you forward into their shared online future. Top of the mind awareness takes time but it is worth the wait as the ramps to th Interenet Super Highway are built to your community!

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service