Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'value' (6)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

What types of articles do dealerships want in their monthly eNewsletter?

In publishing, content is king. What types of articles do dealerships want in their monthly eNewsletter? • Which automotive article do you…

Started by Amanda Meuwissen

0 Jun 29, 2011

Trade Value Objections / Minimum Trade Values

My dealership does not employ minimum trade value offers and for the most part we have success getting people here for us to appraise their…

Started by Mike Wolf

0 Jan 3, 2011

Higher Grosses Per Used Car Sale

Put PureCars Value Reports on YOUR Website FREE for 30 Days! Greetings! One of these images will appear on every used…

Started by Adam Ross

0 Aug 17, 2010

Need to Sell More Used Cars thru YOUR Website? Read This

I know that you spend a lot of time, energy, and dollars to aggressively price your preowned inventory. When potential customers are shopp…

Started by Adam Ross

1 May 11, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

How do potential customers know your used cars are priced aggressively on your website? With PureCars Value Reports - that's how!

Shoppers who click the PureCars image on each used vehicle on YOUR dealership's website are linked to the PureCars Value Report. This repor…

Started by Adam Ross

0 May 6, 2010

Would you hire me?

I'm applying for a job at your dealership. It's a position that you are most probably not familiar with, but nonetheless I will share with…

Started by Andre Schnabl

0 Jul 23, 2008

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service