Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'social' (73)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Facebook Rolling Out New “Notifications” For Business Pages

A couple of weeks ago we read about a Facebook change that has been angering many business page owners as the social network starts cutting…

Started by Joseph Little

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Startup Watch: If It Works, Little Bird May Become a Car Dealer's Best Social Media Friend

One of my responsibilities with Hasai, the non-automotive social media marketing division of KPA, is to "pull and Enterprise" as we often s…

Started by J.D. Rucker

0 Oct 10, 2012

Car Dealers are not the Kardashian’s

The paparazzo isn’t hiding in your bushes trying to get a picture of you. Media sources aren’t following you on vacation to capture a pictu…

Started by Rob Hagen

0 Sep 27, 2012

Digital Air Strike is hiring Sales Executives in NYC, Baltimore, Tampa, Detroit!

Social Media and Reputation Management Sales ExecutiveHave you ever sold for or to auto dealers? WE WANT YOU! Exciting Social Media startup…

Started by Deke Keating

0 Aug 22, 2012

Social media sales leads

Dear ADM community, I'm looking for help.   I'm trying to find the best way for a dealer to 'gather' social media interest in their dealer…

Started by Caimin Stafford

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Matthew Palermo

Free E-book to Increase your Business Utilizing Pinterest

Here is a very informative as well as helpful ebook on how to grow your business with the latest social media craze Pinterest. Enjoy and fe…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

0 Jul 10, 2012

Free Quarterly Website Magazine

This is an excellent magazine for website marketing that I have been receiving for years. It provides a variety of articles, resources, t…

Started by Kim Essenmacher

0 Jul 6, 2012

Automotive Social Products: Winners and Losers

Everyone's got a social product anymore. In the automotive industry, there seems to be new products, services, and even entire companies be…

Started by J.D. Rucker

0 Jun 1, 2012

Will you and how will you use Google Hangouts on Air?

According to a recent article, "Why Google+ Hangouts are a big win for digital" by Wikus Engelbrecht:   "Google recently began letting worl…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 May 26, 2012

Who is at SXSW?

I arrived last night and talked to the three members of the team who have been here since Thursday. SXSW Interactive is an absolutely huge…

Started by J.D. Rucker

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by J.D. Rucker

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service