Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'sales' (119)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Chevrolet Dealership in the Southern Tier Region of New York is in Need of Salespeople

$4,000 Salary While Training Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PREV…

Started by Stephanie Young

0 Apr 11, 2013

ActivEngage Account Executive - $100K to $200K

WARNING: Do not apply for this position unless you are a sales champion. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, we have no n…

Started by Stephen Jackson

0 Apr 1, 2013

National Sales and Training Director ($96,000 to $250,000 plus)

(Equity ownership maybe available to the right candidate after a proven success path has been demonstrated in growing our business) Job De…

Started by Rick McLey

0 Mar 24, 2013

School Me on LinkedIn! Who has mastered using LinkedIn and how are you benefiting?

Over the last couple years I have been busy building dealer chat software and running my auto dealer support/lead generation business. I ke…

Started by Shereef

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Bill Cosgrove

Salespeople needed for Central Florida Nissan Dealership

$5,000 Salary While Training Plus Incentives and Bonuses! Become a Professional Automotive Sales Consultant NO AUTO EXPERIENCE NEEDED PREV…

Started by Stephanie Young

0 Mar 21, 2013

Internet Sales Professionals

GO Automotive Group of Clinton is currently seeking 5 professional people to help grow our Internet and retail sales teams. Experience…

Started by Dr. Harold Elam Jr.

0 Dec 28, 2012

STUDY - More salesperson work hours = less gross. Surprised?

GREAT Article from Automotive news: http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121217/RETAIL07/121219890/industry-report-exposes

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Dec 17, 2012

IS GOAL-SETTING DEAD?

I recently spoke to a room of sales people at a luxury dealership in which a grand total of ONE (1) person raised their hand when I asked w…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

1 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Chris Lottman

How do you run your BDC?

I am not about to ask "What is the best way to run a BDC?" as I feel we all are pretty confident in each of our own beliefs that our way is…

Started by Joe Webb

20 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

When car buyers ask for a specific sales person, how likely are you to sell a car?

As you're hiring sales people, you might think about strategies to help them sell and be successful. I know the hard work that goes into te…

Started by Matt M

0 Nov 26, 2012

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

4. QR Codes - Untapped Potential?

Posted by Heather Gallay on September 30, 2014

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service