Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'sales' (112)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Just for fun......Fav Car Songs!

I love songs about cars, about driving, cool songs while driving in my car, songs that take me back to the “Good Old Days” 409 – Beach Boy…

Started by Craig Lockerd

0 Mar 17, 2010

What Percentage of Internet Customers Buy The Same Unit they Inquired About?

Have any of you have seen a study that establishes what percentage of internet inquiries actually buy the same vehicle they inquired about?…

Started by Grant Cardone

41 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Tom Mohr

Ralph Paglia and ADM Mentioned in PR Article on Huffington Post

I became motivated to write this now because I had a recent experience where social networking collided with the professional PR firm and t…

Started by Grant Cardone

1 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Following Up with the Unsold Prospect

Since my last blog was about logging prospects via a "Master Log”, it's now time to talk about what to do with the log once you've got it.…

Started by Steve Dozier

1 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Josh Hixon

Internet Sales Openings

Jenkins Hyundai of Leesburg is looking for motivated Internet Sales people. Computer and phone skills a must. Proper attire required. Flexa…

Started by Jose Alonso

1 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Vendors that stand out

As a vendor that has to deal with a lot of different website companies and different vendor to install my product, I have to point out one…

Started by Clarence U Romero

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Clarence U Romero

Next Week: Internet Manager Focus Group Regarding a Concept to Help Move More Cars

I'm looking to connect with 10 internet managers next week (the week of Nov 16th) I currently run a car buying service for buyers, but am l…

Started by Tyler

0 Nov 11, 2009

How would you feel?

A friend of mine just requested a quote from a local dealer (she is an actual buyer-to-be). This is the actual (unedited) response she rece…

Started by Joseph B Antley; JB ANTLEY

53 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Dan Perez

How To Effectively Approach A Dealer With Products

My goal for this discussion is to open communication between dealers and vendors on how to properly approach the dealer and stand apart fro…

Started by Ryan Lucia

8 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by David T. Gould

Increasing your sales with incentives that actually work!!

How many times have you dropped thousand's of pieces of mail with less than 100 up's? Unfortunately this happens all too often. Stop waisti…

Started by Shawna Whalen

0 Sep 30, 2009

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service