Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'photos' (10)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Influencer

Metrics on transparancy and/or trust with best possible inventory pics

Here's a challenge I'm facing. As one of the (very few) specialized inventory photographers for new and used cars in the Netherlands (Europ…

Started by Elmer Kruys

0 Dec 11, 2015

Influencer

Facebook Cover photos, TRUTH.

By no surprise, the policy for cover photos has changed, yet again. Months ago, Facebook banned users from applying any calls to action, co…

Started by Darrah Raneri

0 Apr 24, 2013

Influencer

Google Business Photos are for more than just showrooms

Fairlane Ford of Dearborn, MI decided to showcase just their service center, for which they have a separate Google+ Local directory page.  …

Started by Nicole Heyart

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Aaron Wirtz

Influencer

Is This New Product As Cool As I Think It Is Or Am I Blinded By Years Of ..... "Dumpsters"?

Sorry about the title line. I was trying to think of something snazzy to draw readers in. I ended up giving up. I would like to get some h…

Started by Jeff Colby

0 Aug 11, 2012

Would You Attend A Free Webinar On Photographing Your Inventory (Best Practices)?

I would like to gauge the interest level from individuals at car dealerships on a free educational webinar focusing on the most effective m…

Started by Dave Grenley

1 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Aj Maida

30% of Used Cars Have No Actual Photos - Is This Normal?

I was recently asked to conduct a full online assessment of a dealership group. One of the things I found was that out of the 335 used cars…

Started by Brian Pasch

8 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Jason Wyatt

How Many Days Does It Take Your 3rd Party To Merchandize Your Cars

I have a question for the ADM community regarding their 3rd party inventory merchandizing services like Dealer Specialties.     After a car…

Started by Brian Pasch

10 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Yago De Artaza Paramo

Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

If you want it done right, do it yourself and save money while you’re at it! 1) Control. Having the control of your inventory what and whe…

Started by Chris Hanson

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

Choosing the Best Camera

In the quest to create better images of  vehicles,  many dealerships are exploring different options. One question to ask  is, am I using t…

Started by Mark Rose

0 Oct 14, 2010

Listing used cars online without photos? Any stats?

I know listings do not tend to get as many views without photos but would it be better to list your inventory regardless? It takes 1-2 week…

Started by Zack Powell

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by David Robertson

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2018   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service