Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'phone' (13)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

How do you run your BDC?

I am not about to ask "What is the best way to run a BDC?" as I feel we all are pretty confident in each of our own beliefs that our way is…

Started by Joe Webb

20 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

Your Phones and Your Financial Statement

It is news to no one that your dealership's mission is to Obtain and Retain Customers in every profit center, maximized for every Ad Dollar…

Started by Chip King

10 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

How much are phone call leads worth?

If you were going to pay someone to make your phones ring with people looking for your oem vehicles, how much would you pay per phone call?…

Started by Peter M. Humleker

0 Sep 23, 2012

QR Codes Generators

Recently I have been seeing more and more articles on ADM and advertisements containing QR codes.  I personally think that these things a…

Started by Chris Wahl

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Celine_Hipscan

New Internet Sales Manager - Need Help!!!

Hello to all!!!  So far I have to say that I am very impressed with what I have seen so far since joining this site.  All of the informatio…

Started by Chris Teal

10 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Adam Howland

1 in 4 Sales Calls going unanswered?

With the next Digital Dealer Conference promising to be chock full of the latest in Digital and Social Marketing strategies, I can’t help…

Started by Chip King

15 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Chip King

Shouldn't we be "training' the caller too?

I'm prepping for a big strategy meeting with a dealer group. So I decide to verify my hunch that there is big opportunity in training the c…

Started by Chip King

8 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Chip King

Battle of The BDC Trainers -Round Two! April 29th 9:00AM PST 2010

Round two has of the "Battle of The BDC Trainers" has been set in motion! This time the gloves are coming off.  We have had the time to get…

Started by Eddie Coleman

6 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Eddie Coleman

Make Your Dealerspip An Inventory Smart Phone Application For Free

Today I was playing around with a widget I found. I noticed they made it possible to make yourself an inventory widget for the Google and I…

Started by Mike Annable

0 Apr 14, 2010

Coaching Sales People

ADM Members,I am proud to announce the release of "Coach-A-Call."  We're very excited about this product and we think you'll love it as wel…

Started by Jerry Thibeau

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Jerry Thibeau

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service