Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'online' (54)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Seeking Internet Manager Position That Will Allow Me To Work From Home

Hello Everyone, I am a new member to this site and also recently became a Father to a beautiful baby girl. :-) I have extensive web design,…

Started by John Kaminski

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Adam DeYonker

When car buyers ask for a specific sales person, how likely are you to sell a car?

As you're hiring sales people, you might think about strategies to help them sell and be successful. I know the hard work that goes into te…

Started by Matt M

0 Nov 26, 2012

Facebook Rolling Out New “Notifications” For Business Pages

A couple of weeks ago we read about a Facebook change that has been angering many business page owners as the social network starts cutting…

Started by Joseph Little

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

How much are phone call leads worth?

If you were going to pay someone to make your phones ring with people looking for your oem vehicles, how much would you pay per phone call?…

Started by Peter M. Humleker

0 Sep 23, 2012

Business Delelopment Manager ($48,000 to $96,000 per year income)

Business Development Manager (Automotive Interactive Marketing Solutions)   About Us... At Interactive 360, Inc. we will be the first choi…

Started by Rick McLey

0 Aug 5, 2012

Los Angeles Times Reports Honda Fighting TrueCar

Honda in fight with TrueCar.com over prices displayed online Honda has told its dealers that it won't give them advertising allowances if t…

Started by Ralph Paglia

1 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Joseph B Antley; JB ANTLEY

Will 2011 be the year automotive marketers truly embrace video?

It's great to see that there are a number of us who are starting to make headway when it comes to extolling the virtues of video as a marke…

Started by Donna Barradale

29 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Ken Beam

Join Cars.com for the Reputation Management Lab Online Conference March 9th

Join us for a live conference right at your desk on March 9th from 11AM to 3PM EST.- Hear the latest advice and trends that make reputation…

Started by Cars.com

0 Feb 25, 2011

Regional Sales role--Online/Digital Marketing

I'll admit that there's a lot of things I don't know, but I do know what matters most to successful sales people. 1.  A product that they c…

Started by Jenifer Lambert

1 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by George Foster

Auto Dealer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies Are Dead -- Long Live Consumer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies!

As the head of a national network of independent affiliated automotive advertising agencies I was challenged by my agency partners when I a…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Oct 25, 2010

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service