Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'on' (16)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Google: Friend or Foe to Auto Dealers

We all know that Google is the dominant search engine on the Internet with over 66% of the market.  Consumers look to Google for a myriad o…

Started by Chuck Barker

19 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

Solar Charging Stations

Karl Chevrolet in Ankeny is building a solar charging station for electric vehicles.  As a Chevrolet store, we all know that the Volt is th…

Started by Jason Mickelson

0 Jul 8, 2012

Dealer Feedback on Suppliers Sought

Dealer Feedback on Suppliers Sought If you work at a dealership, submit reviews for your favorite products that are being considered for th…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Jun 29, 2012

Flip It! Why spend more on Sales Marketing than Service?

Why spend more on Sales Marketing than Service?   For as long as I have been in this business the conventional wisdom of advertising has be…

Started by Ralph Paglia

17 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Don't Forget The Love

Video file is too big to post on the site  3:44 129MB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG4TyhZEOFA&feature=player_detailpage

Started by Thomas A. Kelly

0 Dec 9, 2011

Grant Cardone's Turnaround King on National Geographic Channel

Have You Watched Grant Cardone's Turnaround King on National Geographic Channel?   On June 20th I watched two episodes of Grant Cardone's…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Jul 3, 2011

Internet Battle Plan VI in Las Vegas on July 20‐22

Jim Ziegler and DealerTrack Host ‘Internet Battle Plan VI’ in Las Vegas on July 20‐22 New Cutting Edge Technologies Come To Old Town Las Ve…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Jun 21, 2011

Automotive Summit Series to Feature AutoNation, DARCARS, DCH Auto, Facebook, Ford, Gartner, Hyundai, Nissan, Volkswagen, Volvo, and More on June 14 and 15, 2011

Automotive Summit Series to Feature AutoNation, DARCARS, DCH Auto, Facebook, Ford, Gartner, Hyundai, Nissan, Volkswagen, Volvo, and More on…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Apr 13, 2011

Randy Pruit is Looking for Guidance on Best Way to use Facebook as an Individual Salesperson

At 9:59pm on May 9, 2010,  Randy Pruit said… Ok. I am inexperienced at this. I am just a salesman, but a fairly agressive one. I am tr…

Started by Ralph Paglia

4 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by T. Lavon Lawrence

Animation on the website to drive more traffic

I was advised to place animated talent on our website (see sample at www.atlantatoyota.com) and I would like know if it will help to conver…

Started by Mikhail Melomed

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Andre Schnabl

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service