Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'marketing' (126)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

eBay, Yes or No? Why it works so well for some and not others.

I'm sure all of us have tried ebaY to some extent. I spent the last 5 years as Internet manager for a BMW dealer, I went through 7 vendors…

Started by Rick Carlson

1 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by David Robertson

The Clicks you control and the Clicks you can’t

All online marketing is designed to get users to engage that’s the point and the great thing about it, engagement is clicking—clicking your…

Started by Larry Bruce

2 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Larry Bruce

Thank You to Sewell and Straightline from eCarList

We just wanted to take a moment to thank Sewell Automotive Companies, and Straightline Automotive for being such outstanding clients and pa…

Started by Blaine Twilley

0 Jul 1, 2009

Why Social Media Is Important To A Brand And A Dealership

I am posting this as a follow up to Social Media an Oxymoron. As we continue to venture down this uncharted hi-way we need be sure that we…

Started by Larry Bruce

0 Jun 24, 2009

Car Dealer Online Marketing Survey

Car dealers we need your help. If you can take 2 minutes to cruise through this survey it would be a tremendous help to us. We want your co…

Started by Will Fleiss

0 Jun 16, 2009

Automotive Digital Solution Sales - 2 positions available - Oklahoma and Ohio

Automatic Data Processing, Inc. with $8.5 billion in revenues and approximately 590,000 clients is one of the world’s largest providers of…

Started by Tom Lamz

0 Jun 16, 2009

Email usage trends by ethnicity and region

I recently read a great article on Global Consumer Email Trends. This article discussed the various ways North Americans, Europeans and Asi…

Started by Larry Bruce

0 Jun 12, 2009

Permission Based Marketing

Ok all this is an interview from NADA with Chuck Parker. Would love the feedback Larry Bruce - AIMData Vice President Navigating Permi…

Started by Larry Bruce

2 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Larry Bruce

New JD Power report offers hope & guidance to dealers

New JD Power report offers hope for dealers. I plan to present this to groups, and do an article about it with other sources as well. Let m…

Started by Ken Gibson

0 May 15, 2009

Customer Base, newsletter, plus more

I am testing the waters for the popularity of this service. A little background, we are two guys from Tulsa, OK that were previously Intern…

Started by Cole Hitchcox

0 Apr 14, 2009

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service