Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'management' (37)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

We need MORE of this in the USA: Auto-shop class is a win-win for high school grads, dealerships that need mechanics

Two years out of high school, Evan Fischbach is earning $40,000 a year. His secret: shop class. Fischbach, 19, has known he wanted to work…

Started by Mike Elliott

1 yesterday
Reply by Justin Grubb

The 5 Biggest Reasons the Wrong People Get Hired

Here's an excellent article from Lou Adler of the Adler Group. He has some great insights for anyone involved in the hiring process. Based…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 yesterday

Recalls have almost no effect on Used Car prices

This has been a bad year for recalls. The US auto industry broke the record for repair campaigns months ago, and with about 25.8 million ve…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 on Sunday

Are Extroverts Overrated in Sales? Here's one View

The “Gift of Gab” does not hold the virtue it once did in sales. Old school sales philosophies told us to bring out the extrovert from with…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 19

What do you think is the difference between being a leader and a manager?

As a U.S. Marine, the critical nature of leadership was ingrained in our training from day one. In the corporate world, many trainers use t…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Jul 30

The Top 17 Fibs Told By Buyers

(Originally featured in Motor Trend Blogs) One afternoon I upped (approached) a man in the Trucks Department. I'll call him Mr. Hawthorne.…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 27

How to Respond to Comments

(An article from Auto Dealer Monthly that I wanted to share with all of you) There are endless social media and third-party review sites o…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 25

I'm asking for feedback from Dealership Managers:

I'm sure you expect your sales people to make calls and find ways to engage with prospective customers. Here on the Vendor side we're that…

Started by Mike Elliott

5 Jul 19
Reply by Mike Elliott

Why the Dealership Selling Method is the LAST thing to change!

Dealers, GM'S, GSM's, and Sales Managers are the culprits in stopping the improvement of the current, aging methods of selling (i.e. "10-st…

Started by Tom Vann

37 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Vann

To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

Every contributing member of ADM knows the answer - or they should; of course we need to give the customer the price. The real question is…

Started by Philip Zelinger

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service