Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'listings' (5)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

DealershipSearch.com -- Tips on how we can get Dealers to sign up..

Hi everyone, I am the Co-President of Dealership Search, which is a website which offers Search functions and Profiles specifically for D…

Started by David Keller

5 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by David Keller

Free inventory listings by creating a Free Dealership Search Profile

This is a new website that has been created for Dealerships to connect with their customers on a social networking level. "Now featuring F…

Started by David Keller

0 Jul 28, 2010

Dealers - Sell More Used Cars Every Month on Craigslist with Infinite Prospects' automated Posting tool

We all know that profit margins on new car sales are shrinking daily. Conversely, selling used cars almost always results in profit, and ad…

Started by Adam Ross

0 Apr 27, 2010

7 Ideas to Help You Sell More Cars This Weekend

7 Ideas to Help You Sell More Cars This Weekend from Infinite Prospects http://bit.ly/9WQjZW 1. Send a targeted broadcast email offering…

Started by Adam Ross

0 Apr 6, 2010

Next Week: Internet Manager Focus Group Regarding a Concept to Help Move More Cars

I'm looking to connect with 10 internet managers next week (the week of Nov 16th) I currently run a car buying service for buyers, but am l…

Started by Tyler

0 Nov 11, 2009

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service