Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'leads' (37)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Reach Local

Has anyone been inundated with "test" leads from RTRK.com?  The lead would read testRTK@rtrk.com. My clients have been slammed with these "…

Started by Don O'Neill

0 Jul 2

Gift Cards as a Dealership Visit Incentive

After completing a lengthy study of the chat providers in the automotive industry, I thought that I would take on a smaller but equally deb…

Started by J.D. Rucker

16 May 23
Reply by ROBERT CRAFT

What are the BEST Strategies and/or Providers to use for Targeting Special Finance Clients?

Our selling methodology has us at 31.9% penetration in November and 24.7% in December (so far)...with leads of 122 and 85 respectively.  So…

Started by Tom Vann

10 Mar 1
Reply by John Kandi

MaxTradeIn Expands into Nashville, Moline, Champaign and Terre Haute and Surpasses $155 Million in Consumer Offers

INDIANAPOLIS (December 6, 2013) – MaxTradeIn™, the free online marketplace that gives car owners the ability to trade in or sell their used…

Started by Rachel Boyle

0 Dec 11, 2013

Craigslist webinar Q&A. What the changes mean to your dealership marketing.

Matthew Brown, the industry leading authority in Craigslist, would like to personally address your dealership on these matters and respond…

Started by Michael Badders

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Badders

School Me on LinkedIn! Who has mastered using LinkedIn and how are you benefiting?

Over the last couple years I have been busy building dealer chat software and running my auto dealer support/lead generation business. I ke…

Started by Shereef

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Bill Cosgrove

iTM looking for new hires in regional territories for Auto Segment Leads

Intelligent Target Marketing is looking to add 3 additional Regional Affiliate Sales Teams to their Auto Segment Lead division. No selling…

Started by Heidi Schulz

0 Oct 8, 2012

How much are phone call leads worth?

If you were going to pay someone to make your phones ring with people looking for your oem vehicles, how much would you pay per phone call?…

Started by Peter M. Humleker

0 Sep 23, 2012

Basic Trust: What level are you at?

I have always believed in business basics (I refer to them as "The Basics").  With that being said, I have recently moved on from a rather…

Started by Jason Manning

3 May 5, 2012
Reply by Jason Manning

Would you call me...on this letter? Critique me?

Here it is..Give me you best critiques..Trying to reach franchise dealers via e-mail and fax..as I know first hand how busy the desicion ma…

Started by Charles Mac McNamara

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jason Manning

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

2. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service