Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'industry' (33)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Industry Could Realize Best October Since 2004, Say Analysts

The October retail sales forecasts from J.D. Power and Kelly Blue Book are in, and they are predicting a solid sales month in what is tradi…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 29

The Source Of August 2014′s U.S. Auto Sales Growth

Forecasts didn’t call for rain on August 2014’s auto sales parade, but there was definitely a general feeling of overcast heading into Wedn…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 6

Are Rising RV Sales a Sign of an Improving Economy?

Industry experts say the RV business is often an indicator of the economy as a whole. When RV sales are struggling, so is the economy. “RVs…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 9

Outstanding auto loans total higher than ever

It looks like Americans are feeling more confident about borrowing money again, at least when it comes to their cars. Credit reporting gian…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 1

Google Analytics - How do you use the information?

I have been using and coaching the use of Google Anlaytics in a franchised network in the UK for a number of years and am struck by the num…

Started by Jason Wyatt

2 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Jason Wyatt

Auto Dealer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies Are Dead -- Long Live Consumer Focused Automotive Advertising Agencies!

As the head of a national network of independent affiliated automotive advertising agencies I was challenged by my agency partners when I a…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Oct 25, 2010

Are You An Auto Industry Insider? If so -- come join us! After all, what are friends for!

Sharing best practices is what most of the social networking sites like ADM are for.  I have been proud to contribute to many sites -- inc…

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Philip Zelinger

United We Stand So... Let's Not Let Eachother Fall! After All, What Are Friends And ADM For!

If you are a vendor with an established application or platform but you believe that there is still room to grow - or, you are a vendor wit…

0 Dec 2, 2009

T.V. Or Not T.V. - That Is The Question!

As a "car guy" turned "ad guy" I have already addressed the changing role of conventional advertising in today's budget challenged auto ind…

2 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Alan Moore

With Today's Enhanced Marketing Applications Integrating SEO - vSEO - SEM - ILM - CRM - DMS - BDC / CCC and Social Networking, Comprehensive Dealership Websites Are No Longer The Only Game In Town!

The shift from brick and mortar dealerships to virtual online showrooms has been confirmed with 93% of car shoppers turning to the WWW vs.…

0 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

2. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service