Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'department' (9)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Overview of Automobile BDC

Here is a short power point presentation that I created to give you folks a basis of what my company can do for dealers. Please feel free t…

Started by Jason Parman

6 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

Selling Outside the Box 2

Patient sitting in doctors waiting area. Goes in to see doctor. Leaves doctors office with offers for; Come see the new 2013 Lincoln MZX fr…

Started by Roosevelt Gist

0 Oct 3, 2012

Selling Outside the Box

Customer sitting in your service area gets bill for $635 repair. Walks out with coupon for free tire rotation on next visit, $20 off one ni…

0 Oct 3, 2012

Do You Offer Free Wifi?

87% of wireless devices have wifi. Consumers use free wifi to reduce carrier charges and access the Internet. Why do you provide free wifi…

0 Sep 23, 2012

Live Video Interaction Through the Browser (No Download)

What if... ... a customer could simply click a button on your website and be connected face-to-face in high quality video with a member of…

Started by Bob Dziewulski

0 May 3, 2011

Battle of The BDC Trainers -Round Two! April 29th 9:00AM PST 2010

Round two has of the "Battle of The BDC Trainers" has been set in motion! This time the gloves are coming off.  We have had the time to get…

Started by Eddie Coleman

6 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Eddie Coleman

We need to Re-Position and Re-Name The Internet Department

This post is inspired by Dale Pollak's post on his Velocity blog, http://www.dalepollak.com/2010/04/05/hate-internet-department/trackback/

Started by Adam Ross

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by C Agner

"What do you do here anyways?"

I can't even begin to count the times I have been asked this question, or something like it. It's been asked of me by everyone from service…

Started by Nicole Easton

9 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Ray McGowan

Would you hire me?

I'm applying for a job at your dealership. It's a position that you are most probably not familiar with, but nonetheless I will share with…

Started by Andre Schnabl

0 Jul 23, 2008

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service