Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'dealership' (47)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

The Top 17 Fibs Told By Buyers

(Originally featured in Motor Trend Blogs) One afternoon I upped (approached) a man in the Trucks Department. I'll call him Mr. Hawthorne.…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 yesterday

How to Respond to Comments

(An article from Auto Dealer Monthly that I wanted to share with all of you) There are endless social media and third-party review sites o…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 on Friday

The Social Media Fallacies That Are Hurting Your Business

Let’s face it, there are a few misconceptions about how to use social media. Some people think it’s useless, while others go hog wild with…

Started by Mike Elliott

2 Jul 22
Reply by Ashley Meyers

I'm asking for feedback from Dealership Managers:

I'm sure you expect your sales people to make calls and find ways to engage with prospective customers. Here on the Vendor side we're that…

Started by Mike Elliott

5 Jul 19
Reply by Mike Elliott

AppConect Auto 2014 - Who's Going?

Wondering who will be attending this years AppConext Auto Conference in Detroit, May 13th-14th 2014.  My President Ben Anderson will be…

Started by Josh Knutson

0 Apr 23

What are the BEST Strategies and/or Providers to use for Targeting Special Finance Clients?

Our selling methodology has us at 31.9% penetration in November and 24.7% in December (so far)...with leads of 122 and 85 respectively.  So…

Started by Tom Vann

10 Mar 1
Reply by John Kandi

Sound off: Addendum Stickers

How does everyone handle addendums for all new cars after PDI? I have seen software for around $200 that allows you to fill each car's deta…

Started by Shawn Case

1 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Regional Training and E-Business Consultant

Due to the increase demand for in-store training and consulting we are in need for two experienced training and consulting representatives…

Started by Rick McLey

0 Jun 30, 2013

Have You Defined Your Dealership's Why?

I REALLY like this opening statement from the new Cobalt eBook on this topic: Dealerships Need a Why Wake-up Call Since the dawn of time, d…

Started by Ralph Paglia

1 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Diane Anderson

School Me on LinkedIn! Who has mastered using LinkedIn and how are you benefiting?

Over the last couple years I have been busy building dealer chat software and running my auto dealer support/lead generation business. I ke…

Started by Shereef

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Bill Cosgrove

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service