Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'dealer' (63)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Microsite Examples; Let's share actual URL's and discuss what works

Here are a few examples of microsites I had the ADP Digital Marketing Team put together in response to specific dealer needs... I would lov…

Started by Ralph Paglia

8 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Robert Thanepohn

Help Restore Dealer Rights NOW!

Each of us needs to get involved with the current efforts to restore dealer rights... www.hometownautodealers.org provides a web site with…

Started by David T. Gould

13 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Free eBook Choosing Your Live Chat Vendor

We just completed this free eBook about helping your select the right Live Chat vendor. This is a unbiased report that covers the top 11 q…

Started by Todd Smith

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Todd Smith

Thank You to Sewell and Straightline from eCarList

We just wanted to take a moment to thank Sewell Automotive Companies, and Straightline Automotive for being such outstanding clients and pa…

Started by Blaine Twilley

0 Jul 1, 2009

Building the perfect "Web 2.0" Dealer Website

So if you could built the perfect "Web 2.0" dealer website, what would it include?

Started by Matt Watson

33 May 29, 2009
Reply by Dave Page

EXPECTATIONS

There are a lot of great vendors out there who offer some fantastic solutions in driving traffic to your web sites and ultimately into your…

Started by Robert E. Krasow

1 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Robert E. Krasow

Looking for Expert Auto Women to Join The AskPatty.com and a Speaker during New York Auto Show

Please contact me if you are interested in answering questions from consumer women on AskPatty.com on car buying. selling, finance, service…

Started by Jody DeVere

1 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Dealer sales taxes - Need source for tax rules

Tax rates and calculating the taxable amount varies from dealer to dealer due to state, city, and county laws. Anyone know of a website or…

Started by Matt Watson

9 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Justicia Wroblewski

Dealer Query - Is Anyone Using VinSolutions?

If anyone on this forum is using VinSolutions, would you mind contacting me? I had some questions about their services and am in need of so…

Started by Randall Prince

28 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by Chris Hanson

Would You Consider Becoming a Digital Marketing Consultant?

While I was responding to Alvin Newton's comments on another forum post, I started thinking about a project I am working on that is still i…

Started by Ralph Paglia

21 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Bob Snow

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service