Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'dealer' (64)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Digital Air Strike is hiring Sales Executives in NYC, Baltimore, Tampa, Detroit!

Social Media and Reputation Management Sales ExecutiveHave you ever sold for or to auto dealers? WE WANT YOU! Exciting Social Media startup…

Started by Deke Keating

0 Aug 22, 2012

Completely Automated Craigslist Posting Solution For Car, Truck & RV Dealers

Are you still posting the old style Craigslist ads? Tired of all the phone and e-mail verifications, downloading images, Craigslist Ad Ghos…

Started by John Kaminski

0 Aug 16, 2012

Is This New Product As Cool As I Think It Is Or Am I Blinded By Years Of ..... "Dumpsters"?

Sorry about the title line. I was trying to think of something snazzy to draw readers in. I ended up giving up. I would like to get some h…

Started by Jeff Colby

0 Aug 11, 2012

New start-up provides free websites for car dealers

StarAuto CMS is the only free car dealer website provider with instant setup. StarAuto CMS is a new start-up that focuses on providing supe…

Started by Joonas

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Joonas

The Best Automotive Software Is The One That Everyone Uses

Julie Chisum, a new member of the PCG Consulting team made a statement the other day that caught my attention.  She told a dealership execu…

Started by Brian Pasch

0 May 26, 2012

Useful Automotive Blogs

Hello everyone. Currently looking to stick together a list of 15-20 Automotive Marketing blogs and thought ADM members would be the perfec…

Started by Rorie Hannigan

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by David Johnson

Dealer Testimonials: 360 Views Are Helping Dealerships Sell Cars Online

Would like to share some powerful testimonials from Internet managers at a number of very successful dealerships that have seen their sales…

Started by Dave Grenley

0 Mar 15, 2012

CarChat24 Dealer Chat Software Beta is up and running :-)

Beta has started on the new CarChat24 dealer chat software.....should have dealers live and chatting by next week :-). Still time to get in…

Started by Shereef

0 Mar 5, 2012

Incentive app - please help by answering a 4 question survey

Greetings: We're a group of auto guys and programmers building a web app for salespeople THIS WEEKEND, and we'd love your quick feedback to…

Started by David Goldschmidt

0 Feb 18, 2012

Need to hire: (2) Regional Marketing Managers - East Coast and Northwest U.S.

Field marketing pros needed for eastern region (NY/NJ/PA/DE/MD) and northwest region (Seattle/Spokane) for automotive aftermarket distribut…

Started by Kathryn Lorenzen

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Andy Gagliardi

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service