Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'dealer' (64)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Franchised Dealers Carried Most Of Gains In Used Vehicle Sales During Q2

Used vehi­cles sales in the sec­ond quar­ter of 2014 were up 1.6% units year-over-year, but down 5.4% from the first quar­ter. Fran­chised…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 9 hours ago

For and against DMS providers. Are they useless or helpful?

The first question is, of course, have you ever used DMS providers? If you have used it, then how did you choose DMS provider? What define…

Started by Helen Smith

0 Jun 11

Are scheduling systems of any value to your dealership?

I've had this car dealer scheduling software in use at a handful of dealerships in North America over the last several years. I know that t…

Started by David P Miller

0 May 8

What are the BEST Strategies and/or Providers to use for Targeting Special Finance Clients?

Our selling methodology has us at 31.9% penetration in November and 24.7% in December (so far)...with leads of 122 and 85 respectively.  So…

Started by Tom Vann

10 Mar 1
Reply by John Kandi

The BARBARIAN vs the NEWCOMER!

Another story of "Barbarian vs the Newcomer" hit my email just a few minutes ago. Here's the story... I had sent a follow-up note to a ne…

Started by Tom Vann

0 Feb 1

School Me on LinkedIn! Who has mastered using LinkedIn and how are you benefiting?

Over the last couple years I have been busy building dealer chat software and running my auto dealer support/lead generation business. I ke…

Started by Shereef

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Bill Cosgrove

If it Sounds Too Good to Be True . . . is it still True?

I recently read a dealer review from a "customer" and want to share the review with my fellow members on this network to get your thoughts…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Overview of Automobile BDC

Here is a short power point presentation that I created to give you folks a basis of what my company can do for dealers. Please feel free t…

Started by Jason Parman

6 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

Google: Friend or Foe to Auto Dealers

We all know that Google is the dominant search engine on the Internet with over 66% of the market.  Consumers look to Google for a myriad o…

Started by Chuck Barker

19 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Doug Davis

Car Dealers are not the Kardashian’s

The paparazzo isn’t hiding in your bushes trying to get a picture of you. Media sources aren’t following you on vacation to capture a pictu…

Started by Rob Hagen

0 Sep 27, 2012

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service