Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'customer' (22)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Discussion on why dealers are loosing customers at an alarming 62%, why is ths?

Started by Rick McLey

0 Dec 2, 2013

How would YOU answer this Chat inquiry?

This request came in today from a prospective customer. "I am currently in the process of pricing a honda pilot 2wd EX-L w/RES. I have been…

Started by Steve Richards

14 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

Should a customer leave the dealership with your numbers?

Give me your thoughts... Mine is no they should not. That is if they can not commit to buying now. You will have a better chance at selling…

Started by Darin George

20 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Darin George

If it Sounds Too Good to Be True . . . is it still True?

I recently read a dealer review from a "customer" and want to share the review with my fellow members on this network to get your thoughts…

Started by Mark Dubis

1 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

How important is brand loyalty to creating customers who are loyal to your dealership?

A recent article in Automotive News (http://bit.ly/SLipNy) cites a brand loyalty study conducted by Experian Automotive. Toyota has re-capt…

Started by Mike Gorun

0 Nov 6, 2012

Which group of customers provides a greater return, new or existing?

Businesses grow either by new customer acquisition or by getting more business from their existing customers. For postcard mailings, advert…

Started by Mike Gorun

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Selling Outside the Box 2

Patient sitting in doctors waiting area. Goes in to see doctor. Leaves doctors office with offers for; Come see the new 2013 Lincoln MZX fr…

Started by Roosevelt Gist

0 Oct 3, 2012

Selling Outside the Box

Customer sitting in your service area gets bill for $635 repair. Walks out with coupon for free tire rotation on next visit, $20 off one ni…

0 Oct 3, 2012

Do You Offer Free Wifi?

87% of wireless devices have wifi. Consumers use free wifi to reduce carrier charges and access the Internet. Why do you provide free wifi…

0 Sep 23, 2012

Would You Pay Your Employees $7,500 to Go On Vacation?

I recently came across this video and story by Fox business (http://bit.ly/Q2IeZn) that profiles a Denver-based software company, FullConta…

Started by Mike Gorun

0 Sep 11, 2012

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service