Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'craigslist' (12)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Craigslist webinar Q&A. What the changes mean to your dealership marketing.

Matthew Brown, the industry leading authority in Craigslist, would like to personally address your dealership on these matters and respond…

Started by Michael Badders

1 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Badders

Craigslist - Guaranteed Live Ads - No Ghosting

Craigslist - Guaranteed Live Ads - No GhostingOnly $.99 each for guaranteed live ads.  Pay-as-you-go.  Bulk Pricing Available.myclassifieds…

Started by Albert Goodwin

0 Mar 22, 2013

Seeking Internet Manager Position That Will Allow Me To Work From Home

Hello Everyone, I am a new member to this site and also recently became a Father to a beautiful baby girl. :-) I have extensive web design,…

Started by John Kaminski

1 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Adam DeYonker

Completely Automated Craigslist Posting Solution For Car, Truck & RV Dealers

Are you still posting the old style Craigslist ads? Tired of all the phone and e-mail verifications, downloading images, Craigslist Ad Ghos…

Started by John Kaminski

0 Aug 16, 2012

Would you call me...on this letter? Critique me?

Here it is..Give me you best critiques..Trying to reach franchise dealers via e-mail and fax..as I know first hand how busy the desicion ma…

Started by Charles Mac McNamara

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Jason Manning

Supercharge Your Internet Sales With Solutions from Infinite Prospects

Supercharge Your Internet Sales With Solutions from Infinite Prospects Tools to Sell More Cars Email Real Cash Lease and/or…

Started by Adam Ross

0 Sep 24, 2010

How will Backpage.com's traffic be affected by Craigslist's recent censorship?

It's no secret that craigslist's humble beginnings as a classified portal were in part fueled by their "adult" categories.  Their recent ce…

Started by Armando R Yanez

0 Sep 23, 2010

Dealers - Sell More Used Cars Every Month on Craigslist with Infinite Prospects' automated Posting tool

We all know that profit margins on new car sales are shrinking daily. Conversely, selling used cars almost always results in profit, and ad…

Started by Adam Ross

0 Apr 27, 2010

7 Ideas to Help You Sell More Cars This Weekend

7 Ideas to Help You Sell More Cars This Weekend from Infinite Prospects http://bit.ly/9WQjZW 1. Send a targeted broadcast email offering…

Started by Adam Ross

0 Apr 6, 2010

*Here`s a little Craigs List Ad ala Ken Beam to show you how I promote my Mobile Site! *Go Mobile or get left behind in 2010!

***Click on the pic of the guy wearing the sunglasses to hear about this Hot Springtime Sales Event!**Share this with your friends too! Th…

Started by Ken Beam

17 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Ken Beam

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

ADM Community is Proud of our Sponsors

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Your Support for ADM Sponsors helps Fund Scholarships and Events

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service