Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'chat' (17)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Last Call for Chat Provider Recommendations

I've gone through five chat providers so far. Three of them were fine and I won't mention them. The other two were both pretty darn outstan…

Started by J.D. Rucker

15 May 12
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

Chat Doc - Free Live Chat advice

As 'car people', we have always helped friends and even customers who never bought with their purchases of vehicles from other sources, wit…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 May 6

Got CHAT questions? Get chat answers - from a car guy (or girl)

As with all auto dealership vendor services, there are a number of reputable chat software and managed chat providers. We love competition,…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Mar 28

The BEST Dealership Web Sites? How do you know which ideas are BEST?

I've been trying to find out the BEST CONVERTING button copy (the words written on a vehicle's click-thru button), but have come up empty. …

Started by Tom Vann

51 Jan 31
Reply by Alexander Lau

How would YOU answer this Chat inquiry?

This request came in today from a prospective customer. "I am currently in the process of pricing a honda pilot 2wd EX-L w/RES. I have been…

Started by Steve Richards

14 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

ActivEngage Account Executive - $100K to $200K

WARNING: Do not apply for this position unless you are a sales champion. As one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, we have no n…

Started by Stephen Jackson

0 Apr 1, 2013

School Me on LinkedIn! Who has mastered using LinkedIn and how are you benefiting?

Over the last couple years I have been busy building dealer chat software and running my auto dealer support/lead generation business. I ke…

Started by Shereef

6 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Bill Cosgrove

Business Delelopment Manager ($48,000 to $96,000 per year income)

Business Development Manager (Automotive Interactive Marketing Solutions)   About Us... At Interactive 360, Inc. we will be the first choi…

Started by Rick McLey

0 Aug 5, 2012

Will you and how will you use Google Hangouts on Air?

According to a recent article, "Why Google+ Hangouts are a big win for digital" by Wikus Engelbrecht:   "Google recently began letting worl…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 May 26, 2012

POLL QUESTION: Please Respond

The question: If local shoppers could communicate instantly with a dealership salesperson and ask a question right from the dealership's G…

Started by Aaron Hassen

0 Apr 11, 2012

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service