Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'car' (61)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

The Top 17 Fibs Told By Buyers

(Originally featured in Motor Trend Blogs) One afternoon I upped (approached) a man in the Trucks Department. I'll call him Mr. Hawthorne.…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 on Sunday

Are scheduling systems of any value to your dealership?

I've had this car dealer scheduling software in use at a handful of dealerships in North America over the last several years. I know that t…

Started by David P Miller

0 May 8

What are the BEST Strategies and/or Providers to use for Targeting Special Finance Clients?

Our selling methodology has us at 31.9% penetration in November and 24.7% in December (so far)...with leads of 122 and 85 respectively.  So…

Started by Tom Vann

10 Mar 1
Reply by John Kandi

The BARBARIAN vs the NEWCOMER!

Another story of "Barbarian vs the Newcomer" hit my email just a few minutes ago. Here's the story... I had sent a follow-up note to a ne…

Started by Tom Vann

0 Feb 1

The BEST Dealership Web Sites? How do you know which ideas are BEST?

I've been trying to find out the BEST CONVERTING button copy (the words written on a vehicle's click-thru button), but have come up empty. …

Started by Tom Vann

51 Jan 31
Reply by Alexander Lau

Best idea ever?

I am looking for the best idea to sell more cars without having to actually do anything... If this includes an advertisement that I don't h…

Started by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media

0 Dec 3, 2013

Why the Dealership Selling Method is the LAST thing to change!

Dealers, GM'S, GSM's, and Sales Managers are the culprits in stopping the improvement of the current, aging methods of selling (i.e. "10-st…

Started by Tom Vann

37 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Vann

Craigslist Now Charging $5. How will this affects you?

5 questions about $5 Craigslist posting With Craigslist now going to charge $5.00 per car ad posted how do you feel this will affect your b…

Started by Michael Badders

3 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Badders

Not everything is digital is it?

OK, I know this is Automotive DIGITAL marketing and I may be crucified for this post.   But, how many dealers still use real tangible stuf…

Started by jon nigbor

1 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

Sound off: Addendum Stickers

How does everyone handle addendums for all new cars after PDI? I have seen software for around $200 that allows you to fill each car's deta…

Started by Shawn Case

1 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Ralph Paglia

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service