Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'car' (66)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Have You Become Too Cynical to Be a Good Car Salesman?

Every now and then for no apparent reason I see a good car salesman go from being a top producer to becoming an average car salesperson. Th…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Oct 17

Used No Illusion: Used-Car Values Mostly Unaffected by Recalls

Every time we see someone in a Chevy Cobalt, we resist the urge to ask them if they’ve made plans to sell it. As it turns out, those folks…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Sep 1

Franchised Dealers Carried Most Of Gains In Used Vehicle Sales During Q2

Used vehi­cles sales in the sec­ond quar­ter of 2014 were up 1.6% units year-over-year, but down 5.4% from the first quar­ter. Fran­chised…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 30

Automakers make room for Pandora

Internet radio is starting to look like a must-have infotainment feature, judging by the number of Pandora users. This fall, 150 car and t…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 16

Millennials Lead the Car-Buying Revolution according to an AutoTrader Survey

DETROIT – New- and used-car buyers spend 75 percent of their product search time on the Internet -- up from 62 percent in 2011 -- while so-…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 14

Outstanding auto loans total higher than ever

It looks like Americans are feeling more confident about borrowing money again, at least when it comes to their cars. Credit reporting gian…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Aug 1

The Top 17 Fibs Told By Buyers

(Originally featured in Motor Trend Blogs) One afternoon I upped (approached) a man in the Trucks Department. I'll call him Mr. Hawthorne.…

Started by Mike Elliott

0 Jul 27

Are scheduling systems of any value to your dealership?

I've had this car dealer scheduling software in use at a handful of dealerships in North America over the last several years. I know that t…

Started by David P Miller

0 May 8

What are the BEST Strategies and/or Providers to use for Targeting Special Finance Clients?

Our selling methodology has us at 31.9% penetration in November and 24.7% in December (so far)...with leads of 122 and 85 respectively.  So…

Started by Tom Vann

10 Mar 1
Reply by John Kandi

The BARBARIAN vs the NEWCOMER!

Another story of "Barbarian vs the Newcomer" hit my email just a few minutes ago. Here's the story... I had sent a follow-up note to a ne…

Started by Tom Vann

0 Feb 1

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service