Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (100)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Internal Database Direct Marketing vs. Conventional Advertising

Automotive advertising agencies are correct when they counsel their auto dealer clients to diversify their automotive advertising investmen…

Started by Philip Zelinger

0 Feb 24, 2012

Attention Dealers - Quality Control Alliance is here!

We have been in the Auto Finance lead generation industry for 10 years. We are founder of the Quality Control Alliance, bringing quality ba…

Started by Jill Zuckerman

0 Oct 2, 2011

Import Dealers Should Stop Advertising And Investing In Sales And Service Processes Until Inventory Levels Pick Up - NOT!

I take my responsibilities to the affiliated automotive advertising agencies of Ad Agency Online very seriously.  However I take my/our res…

1 May 11, 2011
Reply by Keith Shetterly

Marketing Messages: Social Media vs. TV

One aspect of automotive marketing on TV that has not shown up (as much) in social marketing is the focus on pricing and financing.  We hav…

Started by Bruce McFarland

0 May 3, 2011

I interviewed Stan Sher On Blog Talk Radio. So Should You If You Need Help Or Even A Job!

Listen to internet radio with Phil Zelinger on Blog Talk Radio   The consolidation in the auto industry ... and the automotive advertisin…

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

I just joined Mixtent.com -- have you? If not, why not!

I was greeted this morning with the following email message from someone I trust, Brian Pasch:   More than 1,000,000 people have been ran…

0 Mar 8, 2011

The death knell of traditional marketing?

I know this topic has been beaten to death, with many opinions all sides of the issue.  But recently, our store had an independent survey c…

Started by Tom Gorham

13 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Keith Shetterly

Social Media Is Not Only Online -- Real World Processes Matter!

The conventional automotive advertising wisdom ... "The message on the street must match the message on the showroom floor." ... has never…

0 Feb 28, 2011

How To Maximize Your ROI At The NADA Convention; Please Add Your Suggestions To Mine!

This post must address two seperate groups -- vendors and dealers.  Many of the answers overlap so I will list them with a "V" and a "D" ne…

3 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Automotive Advertising Agencies Survive Using Mobile Technology And QR Codes To Link Conventional And Digital Advertising

Many conventional automotive advertising agencies went kicking and screaming onto the World Wide Web.  They feared that they wouldn't be ab…

0 Jan 12, 2011

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

ADM Community is Proud of our Sponsors

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Your Support for ADM Sponsors helps Fund Scholarships and Events

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service