Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'advertising' (100)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Let's Do Lunch! Join me on our blog talk radio show to share insights in automotive advertising with our audience.

I host adagencyonline.net‘s WAAOL blog radio show – appropriately called “Automotive Advertising Experts” – and I would like to invite my f…

Started by Philip Zelinger

7 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Conventional Automotive Advertising integrated into Internet Marketing

I consider the internet as a "media" that services a targetted audience - like car buyers - with a far superior ability for advertisers to…

5 Jun 28, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

FREE marketing across multiple channels on the internet through blogging - video - auto industry and consumer social networking sites - press releases - mobile channels like Gumiyo; IT WORKS!

Our netwrorking portal, http://www.adagencyonline.net , provides FREE exposure for selected auto industry vendors to our online audience of…

2 May 2, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Are you going to the Digital Dealer Conference & Exposition in Orlando April 21st -23rd. And if not, WHY NOT?

I will be hosting a seminar at the conference that is reflective of some of the insights that will be shared by fellow members of ADM. My…

7 May 2, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

The 4th Digital Dealer Conference at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando, FL starts April 21st - will your internet manager and GM be there? IF NOT - YOU MAY WANT TO RETHINK THAT!

I know many of the ADM members through shared experience or friends. Unfortunately, I don't know you all. There is only two weeks left for…

1 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Who WENT to NADA - and what did you find out?

I assume that everyone went to NADA to learn how to better serve our client's, our dealerships and ourselves - but - did you accomplish you…

5 Apr 7, 2008
Reply by Ralph Paglia

An Open "Thank You Letter" to Ralph Paglia for ADM and his Sunday party at NADA between 12 noon and 2 PM!

Everyone on ADM has a different story about how they know Ralph and how he has helped us all do our jobs and service our clients. I for one…

5 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

The Virtual Showroom vs. The Real Showroom - the lines have blurred!

Most profitable dealerships have a great deal of selling processes and practices in common on their showroom floor, but many of those same…

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Internet Networking - old school best practices applied to new world technology

I have always advised my dealer clients to market to their friends and family because their enemies will never call them. Business to busin…

2 Jan 17, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

The future of conversion tools on the internet

After years of directing traffic to my dealer client's websites through both conventional and online marketing techniques I believe that I…

7 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

2. SEO vs. SEM - Are advertising companies taking advantage of dealerships?

Posted by Sarah Draley-Davis on August 13, 2008

3. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service