Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'Social' (66)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Would you be willing to dump your Facebook page altogether and start fresh?

Facebook has a big problem. Unfortunately, talking to them about it revealed that they don't consider it a big problem. This can be for tw…

Started by J.D. Rucker

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

What Social Sites Outside of the "Big 4" Do You Use?

For the most part, the vast majority of dealers are on Facebook. Most are using Twitter to some extent. Google+ and Pinterest is about 50/5…

Started by J.D. Rucker

31 May 20, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

What Should You Do When Social Media Sites Announce They Are Shutting Down?

Along with Multiply and a few others, Posterous is the next social media site that will be shutting its doors... What (if anything) should…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Feb 27, 2013

Your Facebook Page Insights are Inaccurate

If you run a Facebook page, you may or may not have noticed big changes in the numbers between August and December, 2012. For those who do…

Started by J.D. Rucker

0 Feb 23, 2013

Anyone Looking?

If anyone is interested in hiring 9 year veteran of the auto industry with experience in sales, sales management, bdc training and implemen…

Started by Jason Parman

0 Dec 11, 2012

Are You Familiar With Kred The Social Influence Monitoring And Reporting System?

With the New KredStory, social influence is visual. Kred Story reveals the posts, pictures, links and achievements that build your Kred. Th…

Started by Ralph Paglia

0 Aug 29, 2012

Introducing Co-Workers to Twitter

My GSM, Gerry (@ghogan1451), recently expressed interest in getting on Twitter, after seeing me post content and running the dealership's c…

Started by Erik Schwenke

4 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Joey Abna

China's Social Media Explosion

China has the fastest growing automotive market in the world.  But did you know they have a massive social media presence?  This infographi…

Started by Tom Gorham

0 May 29, 2012

Pinterest - Fad or the Real Thing?

Hmmm, I don't know if it's left-brain or right-brain but I like pictures.  And I suspect a lot of people do.  Ask people why they put paint…

Started by Tom Gorham

2 May 19, 2012
Reply by Tom Gorham

Vocus; Six Steps to Social Media Success!

The Best Social Media Marketing Strategy and Tactical Planning Tool Take Six Fast Steps to Social Media Success!…

Started by Ralph Paglia

8 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Patrick Nash

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service