Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'Reputation' (17)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Introducing Reputation Marketing - Monitoring and Management Are Obsolete

Do you hate SEO?  It changes in technology, rules, it takes a long time (for some) to get ranked and results.  If your dealership is on pag…

Started by Michael J. Larkin

0 Jan 5

Should Salespeople Ask for Reviews at the Store?

I have my personal feelings about this issue, but I wanted to see what the dealer community thought. Should salespeople, service advisers,…

Started by J.D. Rucker

3 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Micah Birkholz-1:16Digital Media

Why most of the Dealerships have less than 100 Google Plus reviews from 20000 plus customers in their DMS?

The purpose of this article to hear the voices of Dealership employees in collecting the customer reviews. When dealers were getting hand w…

Started by Jay Maddireddy

0 Aug 19, 2013

The $64,000 Questions

Our industry has an incredible depth and volume of professional trainers working with dealers and manufacturers. Their training ability and…

Started by Mark Dubis

2 May 31, 2013
Reply by Jim Canto

On Creating a Reputation Marketing Culture or The Importance of Not Shooting One’s Corporate Self in the Foot.

When I went through sales school at a Chevy dealership in the mid 1970s, the GSM told us that we were never to let disgruntled customers ge…

Started by Jason Wittman

1 May 6, 2013
Reply by Courtney Willis

Shouldn't you showcase your stars as well as your cars?

Personalize your landing pages Are you selling cars or are you selling yourself? View Page When you create a landing page for one of your…

Started by Tom Gorham

18 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Gorham

How to Get Customers to Write Positive Reviews

Review sites are increasingly used by consumers to validate their purchase decisions, and the latest data affirms their growing influence. …

Started by Matt M

0 Nov 27, 2012

Reputation Management: Major Dealership Reviews Sites Used by Consumers

Courtesy of Jerry Hart and his team at eReputationBuilder.com listed below are some customer review and ratings sites that dealerships shou…

Started by Ralph Paglia

5 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

HELP WANTED: Workshop Division Manager

I am looking for someone to lead a workshop/ seminar division. We currently have one of the hottest interactive training platforms in the A…

Started by Alan Ram

0 Aug 30, 2012

Reputation Management vs Risk Management

If risk management is the process of mitigating potential hazards to your ability to conduct business then reputation management must mean…

Started by Kevin Bookbinder

1 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Thomas A. Kelly

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service