Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'Facebook' (41)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Does Your Dealership Website Get Its Fair Share Of Facebook Traffic?

Is Your Dealership Website Getting Thousands Of Facebook Referred Visitors Every Month? Facebook Now Referring 20 Times More Website Traffi…

Started by Ralph Paglia

22 Jul 16
Reply by Alexander Lau

Facebook is Not Failing Marketers. Marketers are Failing to Understand Facebook.

A recent survey performed by Forrester and a scathing open letter from Nate Elliott to points to one major and undisputed fact: marketers…

Started by J.D. Rucker

8 May 22
Reply by Timothy Martell

Facebook Follows "No Free Lunch" Trend Set By Google, Yahoo and LinkedIn

Before You Break Up with Facebook, Remember a Lesson from Search - Yahoo and Google Also Started Out Free for Advertisers Will you use…

Started by Ralph Paglia

19 Apr 28
Reply by Alexander Lau

Is Google+ a ghost town?

http://money.cnn.com "Despite his misgivings about what Google cast aside to make Google+ a reality, Whittaker (Microsoft-turned-Google eng…

Started by Tom Gorham

19 Apr 14
Reply by Tom Gorham

ADWEEK: Facebook Organic Reach to Shrink 1-2%

It seems that whenever a search engine or social media company 'updates' their product, we have to sift through the large and small print t…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

1 Mar 25
Reply by Louie Baur

Would you be willing to dump your Facebook page altogether and start fresh?

Facebook has a big problem. Unfortunately, talking to them about it revealed that they don't consider it a big problem. This can be for tw…

Started by J.D. Rucker

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

So I have this info from Facebook, Now what?

So I have been working and interacting with our FB Fans and I don't see much leads or calls coming from this. So how do I messure the impac…

Started by Mauro Rodriguez

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Mauro Rodriguez

Your Facebook Page Insights are Inaccurate

If you run a Facebook page, you may or may not have noticed big changes in the numbers between August and December, 2012. For those who do…

Started by J.D. Rucker

0 Feb 23, 2013

Would You Ever Consider A "Like" A Sales Indicator?

Our own Jade Makana just posted an article on Facebook Graph Search. Wait, wait! Before you write it off as just another Facebook Graph Sea…

Started by Cobalt

0 Jan 31, 2013

Facebook Made a Big Change this Week and it Wasn’t Graph Search

As I’ve already stated, Graph Search will not be as big of a deal for businesses as many are making it out to be. They did, however, start…

Started by J.D. Rucker

0 Jan 18, 2013

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service