Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

All ADM Discussions Tagged 'Chat' (11)

ADM Discussions Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

June sales pace highest in 8 years; Chrysler biggest jump; GM most expensive

From the Detroit Free Press Americans bought new cars and trucks in June at the fastest pace in eight years, attracted by easy credit and t…

Started by Big Tom LaPointe

0 Jul 1

Chat Challenge: Show Me Your Chat

What makes for great chat software or managed services in the automotive industry? I want to know. At Dealer Authority, we don't offer cha…

Started by J.D. Rucker

1 Mar 24
Reply by Shereef

Sometimes It Does Pay to Put All Your Eggs in One Basket

Investopedia.com defines a ‘One-Stop Shop’ as “a company that offers a multitude of services to a client or customer”. Most auto dealershi…

Started by Rick McLey

0 Feb 5, 2013

National Sales Manager for Digital Agency ($90,000 to $180,000 per year)

National Sales Manager Interactive 360, Inc. - Virtual Office based on your location (Amarillo, Texas Area) Job Description Interactive 36…

Started by Rick McLey

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Paul C Liolios III

Live Chat - Does it Generate Results?

Has anyone had any positive results using a Live Chat product or know of a dealership that it using it and getting any sort of positive res…

Started by Don Queen

9 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Paul Romanacci

Live Chat Case Study Volunteers Needed for 2 month study, Free Live Chat included

Case Study Volunteer Dealerships Needed:    We are looking for 2 of each: Honda, Subaru, BMW, & Toyota and Chevrolet, Ford & Dodge…

Started by Elaine Harper

3 May 23, 2010
Reply by Elaine Harper

Let's Talk Chat / Phil and I talked CHAT yesterday Check it out

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/adagencyonline/2010/01/05/lunch-with-phil-discussing-automotive-advertising-

Started by Al Cantarella

0 Jan 6, 2010

Let's Talk Customer Engagement with Chat for your Dealership Website - Let's Talk Chat

Dealers with winter setting in throughout the country how do we keep up the momentum? Our program http://www.actioncarchat.com can help you…

Started by Al Cantarella

0 Jan 4, 2010

CarCzar Live Chat Review

Just wanted to share this article with you, which can be found here: CarChat24 Raises The "Ante" In Retail Dealer Chat To Include True 24/…

Started by Katie Colihan

5 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

WHY Live Chat?

One of the FAQ's that I get from dealers who I am explaining our product to is "Why. Tell me WHY you're calling. Tell me WHY I should have…

Started by Katie Colihan

2 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Katie Colihan

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service