Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Doug Blankenship's ADM Discussions (29)

ADM Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"That's the trick isn't it? I don't know of anything like that that isn't tied into…"

Doug Blankenship replied Nov 23, 2010 to Does Anyone Have A Paperless Bill of Sale Vendor That They Would Recommend?

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by John Giamalvo

"There is a company called Ecarlist that has that among many other features. I know o…"

Doug Blankenship replied Nov 23, 2010 to Does Anyone Have A Paperless Bill of Sale Vendor That They Would Recommend?

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by John Giamalvo

"I worked for Bob Rohrman in the Chicago area. He has 2 stores on the list. He has 20…"

Doug Blankenship replied May 14, 2009 to Chrysler Dealer Terminations List - Exhibit A: What Happens to all the People working in these 789 Dealerships?

18 May 23, 2009
Reply by Ralph Paglia

Influencer

"Many dealers have different philosphies on how they price thier stickers and states…"

Doug Blankenship replied Mar 4, 2009 to Do you think it's a good idea for your window sticker vendor to book your vehicles for you?

4 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Chris Hanson

Influencer

"Knowing human nature, it is expected that your competitor wouldn't share some bits o…"

Doug Blankenship replied Mar 4, 2009 to As a Vendor... Where do you draw the line on what you share on ADM?

32 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Tonia Kelley

"That is very cool too. I will look for a way to combine these ideas."

Doug Blankenship replied Dec 27, 2008 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"That is a great idea. You get more than what you are paying for with the third parti…"

Doug Blankenship replied Dec 27, 2008 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Absolutely right. It does skew their tracking when they use overlays and signs in th…"

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Wow. Where to begin on this subject. First of all, I need to disclose that I am an…"

Doug Blankenship replied Dec 22, 2008 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

"And to think, I was taking this post seriously."

Doug Blankenship replied Dec 21, 2008 to Top 10 Reasons to take your own pictures

108 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Chris Hanson

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

2. 5 Ideas for car dealers FB page

Posted by Kevin Lewis on August 6, 2019

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service