Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Shuki Lehavi's ADM Discussions (21)

ADM Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"A quick update, we announced today the availability of CARFAX vehicle history report…"

Shuki Lehavi replied Jan 29, 2008 to Going mobile, why should a dealer adopt a mobile marketing strategy?

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

"Thank you for putting this so clearly, what a great quote: "..anyone who CAN shop on…"

Shuki Lehavi replied Jan 28, 2008 to Going mobile, why should a dealer adopt a mobile marketing strategy?

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

"Absolutely Doug, ease of use is a key and content on-the-go is what it’s all about.…"

Shuki Lehavi replied Jan 28, 2008 to Going mobile, why should a dealer adopt a mobile marketing strategy?

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

"Great point Matt, Improved connectivity is one of the main benefits of implementing…"

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

"And then some :-) Thanks for the insight!"

56 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by J. Wayne Clark

"GREAT! Looking forward to seeing everyone. Shuki"

Shuki Lehavi replied Jan 28, 2008 to NADA Gatherings & Invitations for ADM Members; Marriott #2948 Noon on Sunday

27 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Chris Fousek

"LOL :-) Yeah, this is Dan, my 2yo son. I will be at NADA during the 10th and the 11t…"

Shuki Lehavi replied Jan 24, 2008 to I need vendors to speak to our Dealer 20+ Group and appear on our talk blog radio - "Auto Industry Insiders" --- any suggestions?

67 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"I will be at NADA on the 10th and the 11th. Shuki"

Shuki Lehavi replied Jan 24, 2008 to NADA Gatherings & Invitations for ADM Members; Marriott #2948 Noon on Sunday

27 Feb 9, 2008
Reply by Chris Fousek

"Hi Phil, I would love to talk about extending the showroom into mobile phone and emp…"

Shuki Lehavi replied Jan 24, 2008 to I need vendors to speak to our Dealer 20+ Group and appear on our talk blog radio - "Auto Industry Insiders" --- any suggestions?

67 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service