Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

David Lytle's ADM Discussions (67)

ADM Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"That was our biggest complaint. We would only get a couple of leads via VIN Specific…"

David Lytle replied Jun 12, 2010 to everycarlisted? Any results?

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Dale Boone

"I didn't see that either, as far as PPC, their listings would normally show up page…"

David Lytle replied Jun 12, 2010 to everycarlisted? Any results?

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Dale Boone

"" Have you monitored the leads from your own site that started on a 3rd Party site?…"

David Lytle replied Jun 8, 2010 to everycarlisted? Any results?

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Dale Boone

"I have had luck with Dealix, but I have found with them and a few others it really d…"

David Lytle replied Jun 5, 2010 to everycarlisted? Any results?

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Dale Boone

"We unfortunately just got rid of them. Hate to say bad things...but we just didn't g…"

David Lytle replied Jun 5, 2010 to everycarlisted? Any results?

14 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Dale Boone

"Won't hurt, your right there!"

David Lytle replied May 5, 2010 to Listing used cars online without photos? Any stats?

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by David Robertson

"I was messing with you on the is it on the net! You own google! Lol. I just searched…"

David Lytle replied May 5, 2010 to Here`s one of the many ways we use Video ala Ken Beam at the Douglas Auto Group

22 May 7, 2010
Reply by Andy Shambarger

"Ken great job, love the enthusiasm..love the implementation into a e-mail. Did that…"

David Lytle replied May 5, 2010 to Here`s one of the many ways we use Video ala Ken Beam at the Douglas Auto Group

22 May 7, 2010
Reply by Andy Shambarger

"I don't have specific stats anymore..used too..but since my role change from ISM to…"

David Lytle replied May 5, 2010 to Listing used cars online without photos? Any stats?

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by David Robertson

Influencer

"Daver Smith in Kellog Idaho is known big time for getting People to drive from all o…"

David Lytle replied Apr 22, 2010 to any data that shows people are willing to drive for a good car deal?

2 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Catherine Edwards

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service