Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Jeff Kershner's ADM Discussions (19)

ADM Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"I love Chilean Sea Bass :)    "

Jeff Kershner replied Jul 27, 2012 to AutoCon 2012 Announces TrueCar Sponsored Full Ride Scholarship Program

56 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Timmons

"If it smells like fish, tastes like fish and looks like fish - chances are it's fish…"

Jeff Kershner replied Jul 20, 2012 to AutoCon 2012 Announces TrueCar Sponsored Full Ride Scholarship Program

56 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Timmons

Influencer

"Lots of heat over here and since my Google alerts blew my phone up this morning, I f…"

Jeff Kershner replied Dec 7, 2009 to NEED HELP -> Templates for the first 8 Days - No Contact

37 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Josh Hixon

"I'll be getting in later tuesday but I believe I'll be dropping in to say hello. Got…"

Jeff Kershner replied Sep 30, 2009 to DrivingSales Executive Summit ADM Session

15 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Joe Webb

"Ralph, I have a trademark on that photo! There will be an invoice in the mail next w…"

Jeff Kershner replied Jun 5, 2009 to Autotrader Dealer Value Proposition - Has ATC Priced Advertising Products In Their Publication too High?

23 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Ron Morrison

"OMGoodness...all this drama. "Mr. Boyd pulls the chicken-s*** maneuver" Bahahahahah…"

Jeff Kershner replied Jun 3, 2009 to Mark Boyd Betrays ADM Members? Is He Guilty? What's Your Opinion?

57 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Paul Rushing

"Great stats Ralph. If I'm not staring at these reports for DealerRefresh, I'm usuall…"

Jeff Kershner replied Jan 18, 2009 to Google Analytics for AutomotiveDigitalMarketing.com - Need Feedback and Guidance from ADM Analytics Experts

9 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Richard, I have always been successful by always asking a question at the end each a…"

Jeff Kershner replied Nov 23, 2008 to What is a good first response email?

16 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"In just the last 2 weeks, Google has greatly improved their Google/alerts and you ca…"

Jeff Kershner replied Nov 8, 2008 to REPUTATION MANAGEMENT RESOURCE DIRECTORY: Please List the Consumer Rating and Review Sites that can impact a Dealership's Reputation

46 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"We'll let Ralph have that title. I'm not a competitive personal by nature and Ralph…"

Jeff Kershner replied Nov 8, 2008 to REPUTATION MANAGEMENT RESOURCE DIRECTORY: Please List the Consumer Rating and Review Sites that can impact a Dealership's Reputation

46 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service