Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Wei Yang's ADM Discussions (38)

ADM Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

Dealer

"I'm just playing the devil's advocate here but how will creating a fan page on Faceb…"

Wei Yang replied May 28, 2009 to FACEBOOK

14 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Ron Morrison

Dealer

"Sadly your behavior here is ruining your brand... just like some of the other people…"

Wei Yang replied Feb 24, 2009 to BIG AD AGENCIES HATE US YOUR DEALERSHIP WILL LOVE US!

38 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Tim Jennings

Dealer

"Well Mr. Zero, you need to take some Internet etiquette lessons. Shouting 101 = EPIC…"

Wei Yang replied Feb 24, 2009 to BIG AD AGENCIES HATE US YOUR DEALERSHIP WILL LOVE US!

38 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Tim Jennings

Dealer

"Wow - is this your first time on the internet or something?"

38 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Tim Jennings

"Heh, the #1 fan video is cute. Since SEO benefits from unique content, I would reco…"

Wei Yang replied Jan 27, 2009 to Social networking sites - like CarFolks.Com and AskPatty.Com - are the new "best fishing hole" in automotive advertising!

16 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"It's funny... even though AutoCheck is backed by Experian (a very trustworthy name),…"

Wei Yang replied Jan 26, 2009 to Are all vehicle history reports created equal? Carfax vs AutoCheck

16 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Adam Barish

"I definitely agree that GOOD photos and lots of photos are key. Our personal data su…"

Wei Yang replied Jan 26, 2009 to To Photo, or Not to Photo? First you have to know why you list online.

6 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Like Philip said, "less is more" While the features you listed definitely sound cool…"

Wei Yang replied Jan 26, 2009 to Interactive Video Is The Next Generation Of Online Automotive Advertising

57 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Rocha

"So did you guys introduce this? I walked around the expo for two days but didn't see…"

Wei Yang replied Jan 26, 2009 to Interactive Video Is The Next Generation Of Online Automotive Advertising

57 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Rocha

"The YouTube videos are awesome - what a great idea. I hope you are embedding them on…"

Wei Yang replied Jan 26, 2009 to Social networking sites - like CarFolks.Com and AskPatty.Com - are the new "best fishing hole" in automotive advertising!

16 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

William B. Terry
Rated by Super Lawyers

loading ...

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

SaveSave

ADM Professional Services
Phone Consultation
Topic or Issue:

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

Microsoft Office PowerPoint

© 2020   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google.com, pub-1344093271332697, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0