Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Stan Sher's ADM Discussions (85)

ADM Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"That is my hotel too.  I will not have a hard time getting back to my room from ther…"

Stan Sher replied Sep 14, 2011 to Where are YOU Going? Digital Dealer? Driving Sales? JD Power?

39 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Alexis B

"Adam,  I hope all is well.  It is great to see another dealer from NJ come.  Let's c…"

Stan Sher replied Sep 14, 2011 to Where are YOU Going? Digital Dealer? Driving Sales? JD Power?

39 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Alexis B

"DD 11 is booked and my bags are packed.  If time permits, I will extend my trip or b…"

39 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Alexis B

"Looks like DD 11 and possibly DSES if timing allows it"

39 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Alexis B

"Oh boy where do I start?  I would love to be able to help you and there is so much t…"

Stan Sher replied Jul 16, 2011 to Starting a New Ford Store - Need Your Feedback on Building a Great Website and Facebook Ideas!

7 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Mark D McKinnis

"Sounds like a situation that occurs after the customer has been worked and there is…"

Stan Sher replied Jul 3, 2011 to The Birth of Confrontation, the Parent of Distrust

4 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

"The best times are generally between 9am and 2pm.  That is what I experienced.  It i…"

Stan Sher replied Jul 3, 2011 to Most Successful Time During the Day to Contact Prospects?

10 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

"Chris, If you need some ideas for templates or word tracks, I have some cool things…"

Stan Sher replied Jun 14, 2011 to New Internet Sales Manager - Need Help!!!

10 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Adam Howland

"Systems like Autobase and HigherGear are so 10 years ago.  You need a CRM that is us…"

Stan Sher replied Mar 12, 2011 to My dealership is in a CRM crisis , weWe are researching different CRM that will help us? I need true opinions on Autobase CRM and desking tool working with ADP DMS?

4 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

"Phil,   I want to thank you once again.  I appreciate it.  It was a lot of fun being…"

Stan Sher replied Mar 10, 2011 to I interviewed Stan Sher On Blog Talk Radio. So Should You If You Need Help Or Even A Job!

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Stan Sher

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service