Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Stan Sher's ADM Discussions (85)

ADM Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"The bottom line is this: If Ralph chooses TrueCar to be a sponsor I'm sure he thoug…"

Stan Sher replied Jul 22, 2012 to AutoCon 2012 Announces TrueCar Sponsored Full Ride Scholarship Program

56 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Timmons

"For the record I will never defend them. They don't deserve it."

Stan Sher replied Jul 22, 2012 to AutoCon 2012 Announces TrueCar Sponsored Full Ride Scholarship Program

56 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Timmons

"Not trying to make friends or be political. Just stating the facts that TrueCar is b…"

56 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Timmons

"The reality is that we tried to end TrueCar and it never worked. They are too well f…"

Stan Sher replied Jul 21, 2012 to AutoCon 2012 Announces TrueCar Sponsored Full Ride Scholarship Program

56 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Timmons

"I am not thrilled about what TrueCar has done in the past.  However, if they are ste…"

Stan Sher replied Jul 21, 2012 to AutoCon 2012 Announces TrueCar Sponsored Full Ride Scholarship Program

56 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Michael Timmons

"I knew Karry very well from my Dealer Synergy days.  He was a great guy and fun to b…"

Stan Sher replied Jun 18, 2012 to A Tribute To Karry Moore

8 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Curtis A. DeGroote

"I am not surprised."

Stan Sher replied Jun 17, 2012 to RIPPED OFF BY BZ RESULTS /GENE LOOP/ERIC PEARSON

17 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Joonas

"That is a fair deal considering how other conferences that have been watered down di…"

Stan Sher replied Jun 7, 2012 to Ralph: Make this right

13 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Yago De Artaza Paramo

"I love how you mention Chris Saraceno at 14:50.  Chris is one of the most profession…"

Stan Sher replied Jun 6, 2012 to Give me ONE Good Reason to Attend AutoConnections 2012

46 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Stan Sher

"I am not used to getting reminder emails from Digital Disaster conference asking to…"

Stan Sher replied Jun 6, 2012 to Give me ONE Good Reason to Attend AutoConnections 2012

46 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Stan Sher

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service