Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Tim Sandefur's ADM Discussions (16)

ADM Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Hey Philip, Thanks for the conversation and this helpful response. I appreciate you…"

Tim Sandefur replied Sep 11, 2008 to Anybody have any helpful BDC start-up docs??

10 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

"Hi Scott, Thanks. He is responsible for Sales CSI, appointment kept, conversions fr…"

Tim Sandefur replied Sep 11, 2008 to Anybody have any helpful BDC start-up docs??

10 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

"Mike, I can appreciate your point of view, as you are correct in saying that some o…"

Tim Sandefur replied Sep 5, 2008 to Internal Marketing Trumps Internet/Conventional Advertising In A Down Market - PERIOD!

8 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Philip, Great insight and passion as usual. I enjoy your stong advocacy to everythi…"

Tim Sandefur replied Sep 5, 2008 to Internal Marketing Trumps Internet/Conventional Advertising In A Down Market - PERIOD!

8 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Ralph.. This stuff is gold for people seeking advice, new trends and reports within…"

Tim Sandefur replied Sep 5, 2008 to Presentation File Exchange

108 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Alvin, I would love to talk about this..Give me a call at work sometime, I have bee…"

Tim Sandefur replied Aug 26, 2008 to Get on the ball with Micro Sites!

14 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Alvin Newton

"I would too would also like some information on this as well , we can load through A…"

Tim Sandefur replied Aug 26, 2008 to Listing your Dealership for Free on EveryCarListed.com

10 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"This is a good topic Sarah, These are my opinoins.....The car business is a big ind…"

Tim Sandefur replied Aug 20, 2008 to Networking? or Notworking?

12 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Bryan Armstrong

"I agree with Frank. I am a huge advocate of a "Smart" BDC/Internet department. A BDC…"

Tim Sandefur replied Aug 19, 2008 to The Importance of a well Developed BDC/Internet Department

3 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by David Lytle

"Mike, I am a huge advocate of SEM. After many studies the claims are that most peop…"

Tim Sandefur replied Aug 19, 2008 to Why pay for SEO??? YOU can do it yourself!!

5 Aug 19, 2008
Reply by Frank Davis

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service