Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Ken Nix's ADM Discussions (16)

ADM Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"If they don't make a movie about that man, something's wrong in Hollywood. I always…"

Ken Nix replied Nov 28, 2012 to Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Dies at 86 - Auto Industry Loses an Icon

14 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Mike Warwick

"Gives me goosebumps every time I think about it."

Ken Nix replied Nov 28, 2012 to Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Dies at 86 - Auto Industry Loses an Icon

14 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Mike Warwick

"You have no idea how great this man truly was. He turned my life around. Get ready f…"

14 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Mike Warwick

"Ralph, you're right on the money. There's sales slipping out the service door also.…"

Ken Nix replied Jan 20, 2012 to Flip It! Why spend more on Sales Marketing than Service?

17 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"GO Ziegler GO! Guess you don't know the old saying, "Mess with the Bull and you'll g…"

Ken Nix replied Dec 9, 2011 to Is ADM is a biased, unfair, hostile forum servicing a minority agenda?

87 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by mary johnson

"As a member, I'm a little shocked that you used such harsh words toward ADM. As a ma…"

Ken Nix replied Dec 9, 2011 to Is ADM is a biased, unfair, hostile forum servicing a minority agenda?

87 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by mary johnson

"As someone who founded several large online communities, I believe more info is bett…"

Ken Nix replied Apr 11, 2011 to Does ADM Require Too Much Information For Membership?

28 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Keith Shetterly

"So did Hyundai have to eat it on the cars where the mileage changed? If they didn't,…"

Ken Nix replied Jul 29, 2009 to You can’t out “Clunker” Hyundai

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Larry Bruce

"Sorry for the late comment Ralph, I've been swamped for the last month. Speaking to…"

Ken Nix replied Mar 28, 2009 to Is Google AdWords really cost effective?

27 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Chris Hanson

"Well said Ralph. I look at about 50 dealer websites everyday, and about 1 out of 400…"

Ken Nix replied Feb 20, 2009 to Is Google AdWords really cost effective?

27 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Chris Hanson

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service