Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

J.D. Rucker's ADM Discussions (91)

ADM Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"It ranges based upon the messaging and goals, Manny. For example, clicks directly in…"

J.D. Rucker replied Mar 30 to Nobody is Using Twitter Ads? Really?

3 Mar 30
Reply by J.D. Rucker

"Over the years, I have completely avoided any discussion of True Car on these forums…"

J.D. Rucker replied Jan 10 to Most Sexist auto ads? Ford and TrueCar make AdWeek list

2 Jan 13
Reply by Tom LaPointe / CarChat24

"Thanks for the feedback, Chris. Last call - I have one more company to review (if I…"

J.D. Rucker replied Dec 26, 2013 to Reputation Management Companies: Best and Worst

7 Jan 16
Reply by Michael J. Larkin

"I know I need to lose weight but at least I can still do a handstand on a beach ball."

J.D. Rucker replied Dec 16, 2013 to What Are YOUR Expectations of the Perfect Automotive Vendor?

4 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

"I only like exceptional comedies. 80%+ on Rotten Tomatoes."

J.D. Rucker replied Dec 11, 2013 to What Are YOUR Expectations of the Perfect Automotive Vendor?

4 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

"I have a variation of what Brian Pasch once told me. He said that in any audience th…"

J.D. Rucker replied Oct 26, 2013 to A Note to Automotive Vendors (and dealers) Regarding Pitching in Education

3 Mar 21
Reply by Jeffery Sterns

"Exactly. I've never thought about it like that - punishment/reward - but it makes pe…"

J.D. Rucker replied May 24, 2013 to Did Penguin 2.0 Move You Up, Down, or Neither on Organic Search?

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

"Totally. It's hard to let go but the end results of backtracking and taking the righ…"

J.D. Rucker replied May 24, 2013 to Would you be willing to dump your Facebook page altogether and start fresh?

2 May 24, 2013
Reply by J.D. Rucker

"We tried Tumblr for dealers a couple of years ago with limited success. It's definit…"

J.D. Rucker replied May 20, 2013 to What Social Sites Outside of the "Big 4" Do You Use?

31 May 20, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

"Wow, Ralph. That really is different from the free variation of the service that I'v…"

J.D. Rucker replied May 19, 2013 to What Social Sites Outside of the "Big 4" Do You Use?

31 May 20, 2013
Reply by Manny Luna

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

ADM Events

April 2014
SMTWTFS

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service