Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Philip Zelinger's ADM Discussions (1,035)

ADM Discussions Replied To (871) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Human nature has always driven the marketplace with technology developed to provide …"

Philip Zelinger replied Dec 17, 2016 to Seeking Expert Answers

3 Dec 21, 2016
Reply by Ian Wittig

Subscriber

"Scott lived what he preached and his presence in Social Media is branded as much to…"

Philip Zelinger replied May 20, 2014 to What's next for Ford social and Scott Monty now that he has left the company?

7 May 22, 2014

"Cherie, Of course we agree and perhaps the best example of increased expectations b…"

Philip Zelinger replied Nov 15, 2013 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Hi Cherie, Some questions are meant to be implied answers with obvious conclusions…"

Philip Zelinger replied Oct 29, 2013 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"The fact that the question of to price or not to price is still being asked in ADM a…"

Philip Zelinger replied Feb 15, 2013 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Subscriber

"Hi Richard, As you already discovered, ADM and Ralph Paglia in specific has many pro…"

Philip Zelinger replied Nov 14, 2012 to BDC staff

9 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Ken Long

"I agree Doug that my opinion should be limited to my opinion and of course I accept…"

Philip Zelinger replied Nov 6, 2012 to Will You Be Taking The Time To Vote Tomorrow?

6 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Well Doug, if Obama wins you may be facing that machine gun nest to cast your next v…"

Philip Zelinger replied Nov 6, 2012 to Will You Be Taking The Time To Vote Tomorrow?

6 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"I for one am past being politically correct by suggesting that it doesn't matter who…"

Philip Zelinger replied Nov 5, 2012 to Will You Be Taking The Time To Vote Tomorrow?

6 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Of course Ralph is more than able to defend the pricing policies of AutoCon but I th…"

Philip Zelinger replied Jun 4, 2012 to Ralph: Make this right

13 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Yago De Artaza Paramo

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2017   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service