Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

AndrewBarter's ADM Discussions (10)

ADM Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Jerry I laughed so hard I cried when I saw this... Thank you for posting! I agree wi…"

AndrewBarter replied Feb 7, 2012 to TrueCar at NADA

20 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Bravissimo! BENE! MOLTO BENE! MOLTO MAXIMO BENE! Anthony you are my kind of guy! We…"

AndrewBarter replied Jan 20, 2012 to Flip It! Why spend more on Sales Marketing than Service?

17 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Ken, Brilliant idea! I love it, simple quick easy and I am sure very effective... W…"

AndrewBarter replied Jan 18, 2012 to Whoops! Page can`t be found

17 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Ken Beam

"the pricing model for the service does make sense to me and represents real value to…"

AndrewBarter replied Dec 16, 2011 to TrueCar Insider Information

92 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by James A. Ziegler

"@ Charles Uhhh about the too many dealers thing... I would rebut more but like you I…"

AndrewBarter replied Dec 13, 2011 to Is ADM is a biased, unfair, hostile forum servicing a minority agenda?

87 Apr 13, 2012
Reply by mary johnson

"Love the idea Ralph... obviously data capture and objective analysis are the keys..."

AndrewBarter replied Dec 6, 2010 to Imagine Assigning Leads Based On Liklihood Of Making The Sale

24 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Ralph Paglia

"Great Post Ralph! I keep wondering where the OEMs and NADA have gone on this issue.…"

AndrewBarter replied Aug 23, 2010 to Lead Suppliers; Should Dealers Get Rid of 3rd Party Lead Suppliers?

7 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by John Giamalvo

"I have an area in mind and the dealers there have a long history of cooperating on t…"

AndrewBarter replied Jan 16, 2010 to Search Engine Marketing Conquest Advertising; Unethical Business Practice or Dealership Gorilla Marketing?

22 Oct 7
Reply by Alexander Lau

"I don't see this any different than sending targeted mail or buying any media out of…"

AndrewBarter replied Jan 15, 2010 to Search Engine Marketing Conquest Advertising; Unethical Business Practice or Dealership Gorilla Marketing?

22 Oct 7
Reply by Alexander Lau

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

2. QR Codes - Untapped Potential?

Posted by Heather Gallay on September 30, 2014

4. SEO vs. SEM - Are advertising companies taking advantage of dealerships?

Posted by Sarah Draley-Davis on August 13, 2008

5. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service