Automotive Digital Marketing Professional Community

ADM serves Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing Pros and Internet Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Ken Beam's ADM Discussions (259)

ADM Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Very cool thread! How about New Car Videos? Have a look;  http://www.douglasvw.com…"

Ken Beam replied Feb 8, 2013 to Do New Car Photos Really Make a Difference from Stock Photos?

29 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Peter Duffy

"Hiya Tom - That video looks fine, nothing wrong with that at all. In my opinion the…"

Ken Beam replied Jan 18, 2013 to Shouldn't you showcase your stars as well as your cars?

18 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Gorham

"Nice thread Tom -  You know we have been utilizing video for a little over six year…"

Ken Beam replied Jan 17, 2013 to Shouldn't you showcase your stars as well as your cars?

18 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Gorham

"Wow.............. now this is a very interesting thread. Lot of great points here. H…"

Ken Beam replied Dec 19, 2012 to youtube - why, what, when, where and how??

22 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Ken Beam

"Hey Keith - Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that. Ummmmmmmmm....... I don`t work o…"

Ken Beam replied Sep 21, 2012 to Should SEO Video Companies Own Your Videos After You Leave Their Service?

79 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

"@ Keith - lol! Hey Keith check it out! I added lights to Douglas VW! - lol "

Ken Beam replied Sep 21, 2012 to Should SEO Video Companies Own Your Videos After You Leave Their Service?

79 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

"@ Kim - Well first off, I have to tell you that I didn`t just start doing these vide…"

79 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

"@ Keith - <<<<<<< This guy gets it! Kim I`m not sure what your…"

79 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

"@ Adam - You know what Adam??? The topic of "What is an actual Video?" usually cause…"

79 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

"@ Tim - Yep....... couldn`t agree more. There is no reason not to create your own cl…"

79 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Kim Essenmacher

RSS

Social Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Sales Management Professionals sharing Internet strategies and tactics

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service