Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Ken Beam's ADM Discussions (281)

ADM Discussions Replied To (200) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Hey Chris, Interesting & informative article that you wrote. I think a lot of d…"

Ken Beam replied Jul 18, 2009 to Are you making the most of VIDEO at your dealership?

175 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by David G. Smith

"Hey Matt, Thanks,... glad you like the clips! Very effective. Ken-"

Ken Beam replied Jul 18, 2009 to Interactive Video Is The Next Generation Of Online Automotive Advertising

57 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Rocha

"You know some guys talk about making videos & others JUST DO IT!~ lol * Have so…"

Ken Beam replied Jul 17, 2009 to Interactive Video Is The Next Generation Of Online Automotive Advertising

57 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Rocha

"Ok.... Here`s how we do the Craigs List gig ala Ken Beam at the Douglas Auto Group!…"

Ken Beam replied Jun 13, 2009 to Let's try this again. Craigslist, who's using it, how are you using it, if not, why not.

13 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Ken Beam

"I appreciate that Dave, however the concept is to capture you on my website & ho…"

Ken Beam replied Jun 5, 2009 to Craigs List Ad ala Ken Beam - Not your "Normal" type of ad on CL!

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by David Kost

"Hey Ace Cars, Glad you liked my EBlast, I appreciate the nice words. Check out our…"

Ken Beam replied May 18, 2009 to Here`s a very effective, yet simple EBlast. So what are you doing to promote your specials on-line? Share some ideas!

2 May 18, 2009
Reply by Ken Beam

"Hey Stan, Thanks for the nice words, glad you like it. Ken Beam"

Ken Beam replied May 18, 2009 to Latest E-Blast from Ken Beam at Douglas Infiniti - Think you need 3rd Party Providers to do something this simple?

1 May 18, 2009
Reply by Ken Beam

"That would probably work really well. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure that I ac…"

Ken Beam replied Apr 14, 2009 to Are you making the most of VIDEO at your dealership?

175 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by David G. Smith

"LOL!~~ Life Insurance????? Ahhhhhhh........ I could start,..... but you`re not wort…"

Ken Beam replied Apr 14, 2009 to Are you making the most of VIDEO at your dealership?

175 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by David G. Smith

"LOL!~ Lack of guts is not in my vocab pal..... trust me Andy my boy!~~~~~lol But!…"

175 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by David G. Smith

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service