Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Brian Ferris's ADM Discussions (120)

ADM Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Hi Susan, I find your comments most interesting. it’s a while back now but I think…"

Brian Ferris replied Nov 16, 2009 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Another great line of real-market observations by Keith. By the looks of these great…"

Brian Ferris replied Oct 6, 2009 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"I refer to Michael Tanna's view on starting prices at MSRP, which sounds perfectly f…"

Brian Ferris replied Sep 4, 2009 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Folks you should read this latest post by Philip. He does have a way of explaining t…"

Brian Ferris replied Sep 2, 2009 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"Autodynamic pricing controls pricing electronically. Optimized by computers that con…"

Brian Ferris replied Aug 30, 2009 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"The pricing dilemma can be solved by only one solution. Only one method recognizes t…"

Brian Ferris replied Aug 29, 2009 to To Price - or Not To Price; that is the question!

195 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Philip Zelinger

Influencer

"You have to admire this guy, Scott Painter. 'Not for his products but his ability to…"

Brian Ferris replied Jul 26, 2009 to New Car Pricing Tool from TRUECAR

16 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Brian Ferris

"Phil your comments are all perfectly valid, in the sense of moral justice, but domes…"

Brian Ferris replied Jul 23, 2009 to Dealer Network Cuts. How much more does it cost to run a 6,000 dealer network versus a 3,000 dealer network?

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Brian Ferris

"Once again I must agree with Phil. About one thing anyway. The rule of law and due p…"

Brian Ferris replied Jul 22, 2009 to Dealer Network Cuts. How much more does it cost to run a 6,000 dealer network versus a 3,000 dealer network?

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Brian Ferris

"I too greatly respect the opinions and hard earned experiences expressed by Phil. Ho…"

Brian Ferris replied Jul 22, 2009 to Dealer Network Cuts. How much more does it cost to run a 6,000 dealer network versus a 3,000 dealer network?

6 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Brian Ferris

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service