Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Brian Ferris's ADM Discussions (120)

ADM Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Just make sure the domain hasn't been hijacked. Check domain history and any previou…"

Brian Ferris replied May 29, 2011 to Domain Solicitation Emails: Dealer Offer Investigation

11 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Bruce McFarland

"Chad: Its not cheap. I didn't think it could be, but sounds fantastic nethertheless.…"

Brian Ferris replied Dec 12, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"T.R. Snow: As you may have noticed I have posted positive impressions of your produc…"

Brian Ferris replied Dec 11, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"I agree with Phil and of course I agree with Josh's comments, but I would like to ad…"

Brian Ferris replied Dec 10, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"Josh: Not so far fetched. We filed patents on a system that can do all that (and mor…"

Brian Ferris replied Dec 9, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"TR: Are you just kidding Phil?? When I started reading your comment I was absolutely…"

Brian Ferris replied Dec 6, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"Hey! its your money too. I feel for you."

Brian Ferris replied Dec 5, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"Todd Vowell, that report is international, including the USA, AND compiled in the US…"

Brian Ferris replied Dec 5, 2009 to TODAYS SALES MODEL IS OUT-DATED AND FAILS MORE THAN IT SUCCEEDS!!!

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"TR, I just had a look at your product. I think its great. I think many people would…"

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

"TR. Interesting comments. Regarding your reference to online sales being a fantasy y…"

67 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by T.R. Snow

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top 5 Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions - 30 Days

4. Dealership Website SEO

Posted by Kim Essenmacher on February 15, 2014

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service