Automotive Digital Marketing ProCom

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketers and Sales Managers

Loading... Be Patient!

Big Tom LaPointe's ADM Discussions (81)

ADM Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"Great marketing that many (most?) dealers never implement. Based on my own shopping…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Jul 2 to Constant Contact Click Throughs? What to do with them?

2 Jul 2
Reply by Big Tom LaPointe

"Three months makes sense...6 months, maybe. The tech world can completely transform…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Jun 21 to 3 Year PPC Agreement are you on crack?

17 Aug 11
Reply by J.D. Rucker

"Best of luck. Nascar tie-in can be powerful if you leverage it properly!"

Big Tom LaPointe replied May 14 to Never Heard of AutoMatch USA? You Soon Will!

1 May 14

"love this thread. the blog issue frustrated me as well, and at the time i didn't hav…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied May 14 to Need a blog solution for Cobalt

14 Jul 1
Reply by Bob Hensley

"As cluttered and overloaded as FB has become, paying for placement seems like the on…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Apr 19 to Facebook Follows "No Free Lunch" Trend Set By Google, Yahoo and LinkedIn

19 Apr 28
Reply by Alexander Lau

"Sorry...thought this was a joke. Why WOULDN'T you want a website? Location and word…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Apr 19 to Does a dealership need a website?

13 Apr 29
Reply by Helen Smith

"I love the animated GIF infographic. as for the article, great piece, but we ALSO ha…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Apr 14 to Facebook is Not Failing Marketers. Marketers are Failing to Understand Facebook.

8 May 22
Reply by Timothy Martell

"I think Ferruccio Lamborghini seems to have made a bigger splash with his sports car…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Apr 14 to Is Google+ a ghost town?

19 Apr 14
Reply by Tom Gorham

"As always, Ralph, you have presented a master class with gobs of research! Well done!"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Apr 14 to Facebook Provides Detailed Guidance on Using Social Media Plug-Ins for Car Dealer Websites

3 Apr 14

"with google analytics seemingly getting more complex by the month, dealers and manag…"

Big Tom LaPointe replied Mar 25 to Google Analytics Training for Automotive Marketing Professionals?

27 Jul 23
Reply by Dwayne Roemer

RSS

ADMPC is a Network for Car Dealers, Automotive Marketing, Advertising and Management Pros sharing Digital Strategies and Execution Tactics.

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting & Coaching
Select the maximum amount you want to pay each month
$ USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Google Automotive Network Targeted Placement Ads

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

© 2014   Created by Ralph Paglia.

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service