Automotive Digital Marketing

Professional Community for Car Dealers, Marketing, Advertising and Sales Leaders

Loading... Be Patient!

Mike Sayre's ADM Discussions (14)

ADM Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest ADM Activity - Click "More" at bottom!

"oh no! pauly's went rogue... he went mid-evil up in heare.... roflmao! -Sayre"

Mike Sayre replied Jul 23, 2009 to How to spy on your competiton

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

"How right you are Ralph. I love seeing "GUARANTEED RESULTS" in sales pitches to deal…"

Mike Sayre replied Jul 11, 2009 to Guaranteed Sales Results = Guaranteed Sales Pitch Bullshit

13 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Philip Zelinger

" Really??"

Mike Sayre replied Jun 2, 2009 to Mark Boyd Betrays ADM Members? Is He Guilty? What's Your Opinion?

57 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Paul Rushing

"I'd be happy to be your guinea pig Richard."

Mike Sayre replied May 6, 2009 to iPhone VIN Decoder and Vehicle Information app needs beta testers

10 May 8, 2009
Reply by Cassie Allinger

"Chris don't forget about Ken Beam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4FBntmcysw Maybe…"

Mike Sayre replied Mar 30, 2009 to Are you making the most of VIDEO at your dealership?

175 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by David G. Smith

"I love it!! Now I can make a little money from my part-time minivan taxi service my…"

Mike Sayre replied Feb 10, 2009 to Interactive Video Is The Next Generation Of Online Automotive Advertising

57 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Tom Rocha

"VideoCarLot doesn't replace the videos shot of customer testimonials, sales people i…"

Mike Sayre replied Oct 23, 2008 to VSEO I think I have it Mastered!!

18 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Matt Watson

"Great point, basically any search "keyword(s)" that have value for the dealership's…"

Mike Sayre replied Oct 22, 2008 to VSEO I think I have it Mastered!!

18 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Matt Watson

"Great work Alvin, and done in a very competitive market! Try sending the video to Y…"

Mike Sayre replied Oct 22, 2008 to VSEO I think I have it Mastered!!

18 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Matt Watson

"Phil, I wanted to provide some detailed items for VideoCarlot's PushTube and vSEO, S…"

Mike Sayre replied Oct 15, 2008 to Surviving A Down Market With Leveraged Automotive Advertising On 3rd Party Inventory Sites and Video vSEO

12 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Philip Zelinger

RSS

Automotive Professional Network and Resource Exchange for Car Dealers, Managers, OEM and Marketing Practitioners seeking Best Practices.

ADM Sponsor

Please Consider Automotive Marketing Professional Community Sponsors

ADM Badge

Loading…

Based On Your Interests...

ADM Consulting, LLC

Onsite/Offsite Combination ADM Consulting, LLC Professional Services
Select the maximum monthly investment you plan to make
$USD

Automotive Marketing Tools

Get ADM Toolbar

Click here to take the ADM Member Survey

Getting too many emails from ADM? Click mailbox below to control which types of alerts and updates you are sent......

Instagram

Top Automotive Marketing Forum Discussions

Share the Best Content w/AutoMarketing Community

© 2019   Created by Ralph Paglia.   Powered by

ADM Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service